Chapter Two

Sana walked home and so did Dahyun. They bid each other goodbye and went their separate ways.

"Oh my god.. I can't believe I asked that!" Sana said, then covered her gave with her hands and fan girled to herself. "Stay calm, Sana. She's not your actual girlfriend.. But I'm fake dating such a cutie pie!" Sana couldn't stop herself from blushing and gushing over her new fake girlfriend.

Once Sana arrived to her home, she went inside and changed into a more comfortable outfit.

Pajamas! Perfect. It was still early in the day and it was only 5 pm, but this was comfortable, so she didn't think it mattered.

Besties🥰

Sana
Guys guys guys

Mina
Whuddup

Jihyo
What

Jeongyeon
???

Sana
I got a girlfrienddd

Nayeon
HABWHJDKW WHAT

Jihyo
I NEVER SAID YOU WERE ALLOWED TO DATE? ????

Mina
Omfg she's growing up 😭

Momo
THAT'S SO CUTE OMGGG STOP

Nayeon
Who is it?

Tzuyu
Hope it's not someone we don't know

Sana
It's..

Chaeyoung
HURRY UP AND TELL US

Sana
IT'S DAHYUN!!!

Jihyo
Girl-

Jeongyeon
Ong?

Nayeon
I thought y'all were like, best friends

Tzuyu
Who asked who

Sana
I asked her

Mina
Damnn ok Sana ok

Jihyo
Gettin dem hoes

Sana spent about two hours talking in the group chat about her new girlfriend. Even if Dahyun was a fake girlfriend, it still felt real.

It was 7 pm and Sana ate dinner, then went to bed thinking about Dahyun. She couldn't stop thinking about her fake girlfriend. Now that they were fake dating, Sana was thinking about her a lot. She even thought erotic stiff sometimes. What's wrong with her?