Chapter Eight

"Hm.. Yeah. She is. Why do you ask?" Sana asked. She was nervous for the answer. She really liked Dahyun, she never caught feelings this quick. She knew Dahyun was special.

"No reason, I was just wondering." Dahyun looked out the car window, sighing.

♡time skip♡

"God, that was a long ass wait." Sana opened the door to her house with bags of McDonalds in her hands.

"Yeah, just for them to forget your fries too! This is why I eat Wendy's more." Dahyun groaned.

They both sat on Sana's bed, eating their food and talking about the randomest of things.

"Hey, you wanna try this strawberry shake? It's fucking good." Dahyun handed her shake to Sana, only for Sana to grab it and put it back in the cup holder.

She looked into Dahyun's eyes, her arms wrapped around Dahyun's neck, pulling Dahyun closer and closer to her, until they kissed.

Dahyun immediately pulled away, smacking Sana. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Dahyun scooted away.

"I just- we're fake dating, I can't kiss you?" Sana tried putting up an excuse, but she ended up sounding stupid.

"No, it's fake dating for a reason you idiot!?" Dahyun wiped her lips with her coat sleeve.

"I'll go now." Dahyun grabbed her food and stuffed it back in the bag. "What? How will you get home?" Sana asked.

"I'll get a Uber! Just shut up.." Dahyun walked out the door, upset and confused.