Chapter Ten

"Dahyun, that's fucking insane. You're Sana's first girlfriend! You guys have been dating for only a week and you want to cheat?" Nayeon continued painting her nails.

"Yeah.. I.. She's just, I don't know how to explain it. I want to stay with her, but.. Momo is just.. God, she's making me go crazy!" Dahyun exclaimed. "I'm gonna do it."

"You wouldn't." Nayeon said sternly. "You should break up with her if you want to be with Momo so bad!" Nayeon yelled over the phone.

"Nayeon, you know how I feel! You cheated on Jeongyeon and I didn't tell anyone, but you guys are still together! Just keep your mouth shut, it'll be fine." Dahyun left Nayeon speechless.

"Fine, do it. Yolo it, I won't tell Sana if you never bring up the Jeongyeon situation again. K?"

And then Dahyun and Nayeon had a deal.

Dahyun hung up, then called Momo.

"Momo, can I come over?" Dahyun asked. "I'm a little busy right now, what is it?" Momo asked while panting from her dance practice.

"We could dance together. I'm no good, so we'll need to do Just Dance or something like that. That alright?" Dahyun asked cutely.

"Yeah, I love dancing with friends! I'd be happy to have you as a dance partner!" Momo said excitedly. "Alright, think you can pick me up?"

"Sure! Right now?" Momo asked, placing her sweat rag down and grabbing her car keys.

"Of course." Dahyun hung up, then did some simple makeup. She wanted to look good for Momo.