TRES

It was now Friday and the girls sat on the floor in sophia's room in a circle planning the next victim to get revenge on.if your wondering how the last one went let's go back to yesterday.

flashback-
"do you think it worked?" kenzie asked. "i don't know kenz but we're gonna find out."sophia replies. this plan was going perfectly, a office attendant saw the 3 girls and asked them to take some papers to room H3. that wasn't your ordinary classroom for the girls it was his classroom.they open the classroom door and what do you know. Ms.clay is handing out the test results.

"did you ladies need something?" Ms.clay asks the girls. "um actually we'll wait until you pass out the test we don't wanna interrupt you"lexi said to the teacher. the 3 girls keep their eye on one specific student in the class.the teacher gave him the test and the girls were disappointed.not even a fucking emotion or something?come on man give me at least a tear!they were about to walk away when they hear a scream. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" the girls jump at the unexpected sound.

         gasp were heard around the classroom and everyone turned to look at him silently.and oh boy was he fuming. FUCKYEA!thought kenzie, well damn thought sophia, oh shit thought lexi."tyler! language mr.newman! next week you will have detention." and with that sentence he got even more red.well this is getting interesting. "Ms.clay care to explain why the hell i got a B+?, i know damn well that i got the highest score in this class! everyone in here are idiots!" tyler yelled. "Mr.newman if u want to revive a failing grade in this class you could've just asked you didn't need to make such a bitch fit about a B+"Ms.clay said. "i demand a re-test!" tyler demanded. "Mr.newman i don't even know if after what you hust said i wanna give you a re-test.Ms.clay told him.

        "you- i- shouldn't you be eating a salad?! and you will definitely be hearing from my father about this!"he yelled as he stormed out the classroom.well damn.the only thing you could hear is the bell ringing and all the students darted out of the class.the girls put the papers on her desk and ran out the class.

well that was fun.

flashback over-

        "i think we should do kenzie's ex, ashton arbarb." lexi said. "ew! him? oh my fuck. NO! i hate him with burning passion." kenzie said. they didn't end it to well. she found out he cheated and dumped her on social media."come on kenz don't you wanna get back at him for what he did?" sophia asked her."fine!" kenzie finally agreed."hey guys imma get some chips from the pantry"lexi said.

           "bring me some!"kenz said. "me too!" sophia said. as lexi left the room where the girls were planning and went to sophia's big ass pantry to fetch them a bag of chips. as she was walking out sophia's brother joey walked in, shirtless."hey lex" he said, but lexi couldn't hear him due to her checking out his abs. damn, when did he get so much hotter? "helloooo?lexi?" he said. lexi snapped back into reality. "what? oh fuck sorry i was just-"she got cut off. "checking me out?" he said with a grin. it was no doubt that the two always had a connection.

          they would never admit it but they liked eachother, a lot.of course she can't actually date him that's sophia's brother.but the two can't help but flirt with eachother."i wasn't checking you out!" she snapped."so you don't think i'm cute?" he asked teasing her. " what? i never said that!" she said."so you do think i'm cute?" he said. "i didn't say that either!" she yelled."relax lex i'm just teasing you a bit" he said with a smug grin.

         "but if i'm being honest, i've always found you cute." what.the.fuck"but your sophias friend so your kinda off the market"he said.he moved a little closer to her making her more flustered than she already was."ive always liked you lex" holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit."me too" she said in a whisper. they were close almost kissing until sophia yelled. "LEXI! you good bro?youve been down there for a while." "i'm fine soph!" she yelled back as she pulled away from joey. cockblock!

       as she was exiting the kitchen joey said "i meant what i said lex" lexi couldn't help but have her heart beat even more for him. "me too" and with that she exited the kitchen to go to her friends."okay dumbasses lets watch a movie or something"lexi said as she entered.kenzie could sense something was off but she knew she would ask about it later.

        "i love you guys" lexi said."i love you too lex" the girls said.they ended up watching the greatest showman and fell asleep under sophias covers. they're best friends and nothing can change that, maybe.