SIES

HEY GUYS i know i've been gone for so long but i took a break for my mental health but dw im back and better than ever so i'm gonna start writing again!!!

SOPHIA POV

i cant wait to tell them!

"guys! guys!" i said running towards my two best friends."we are going to Charlotte White's party this friday." i said with a proud smile on my face.

kenzie shrugged and continued eating her pizza. ew cafeteria food! lexi's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion." i thought we were going over the plan for Ashton this friday?" she said.

oh right! shit i forgot.

"we can do that on saturday! no big deal" trying to convince her. lexi had never been to keen on parties, or going out at all. we always had to force her out her house but she always seemed to agree when going to my house. weird but didn't question it.

"do i really have to go? i don't even have an outfit!" she said."oh shut up you have more clothes than me and sophia combined." kenzie says while food is stuffed in her mouth.

"first of all, ew i thought i told you NOT to chew with ur mouth open. second of all, cant i just sit this one out! you and kenz are the party animals, not me." lexi says desperately trying to get out of going to the party.

i'm not letting her sit this one out. she's coming to the party!

"come on lex! my brother already agreed to taking us, i'm not gonna pass up this opportunity!" i said. i was desperate, i admit. my ex was gonna be there and i definitely wanna show how much better in doing without him.

kenzie stops eating her pizza and looks at lex, seeing if she'll agree. i see lexi's eyes flash with excitement for a second and then it's gone."fine, i'll go. but if you end up dancing on a table and stripping, i'm not stopping you this time."

"deal! omg my gosh i love love love love you lex! thank you! thank you! thank you!" i say as i squeeze the life out of her.

"yea yea i'm amazing, i know! now shoo i wanna eat my fries." she says."i don't know how you guys can eat that. anways, see you in 5th!" i say waving goodbye.

"bye! love you!" they both say in sync.

friday is gonna be amazing!

_______

NO ONES POV

friday rolls around for the 3 girls, all three experiencing different emotions.

sophia. all she could feel was excitement, power, vengeance. sophia knows she hot, hell she has it all. but today is different.she looks and feels good. she's wearing a strapless cheetah body con dress that hugs her curves to perfection with a black long sleeve under. she paired the outfit with her doc martens and sighs in satisfaction with herself. perfection was the only that lingered in her mind when she saw herself.she's not gonna let anyone ruin her night.after all when all these pranks are over no man will make her feel empty ever again. all she could hope is that this night would go how she wanted it to go.