Twenty-One, Brielle

Liked by delvecks23 and 421

Liked by delvecks23 and 421.8k others

b.rielle Happy Thanksgiving y'all. I may only look happy on the outside, but I'm enjoying this day with my new family that have completely welcomed me into their crazy with open arms.

📸 delvecks23 #myeverything #myheartshappy #igotdressedtoday #progress

View all 965 comments

username1 Oh my god, you posted! It's been like a month! 

delvecks23 My wife is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

addidavis Boooooo, its so nice to see you smile <3 

avecks I'm so happy you're with us!!!! Best sister EVER!

anniebannie I love you bae!

username2 You're so beautiful!

k.frisky Girl I love that sweater!

username3 delvecks23 Is on lucky man!

delvecks23 username3 Fuck yea I am. Counting my blessings every single day.

November 26th

Another month gone, my body and mine have finally healed enough to move forward with life without crying everyday. Ant has seriously been the most amazing husband I could ever ask for. He is beyond kind, beyond caring, and just downright amazing. Even while they're on the road playing he's constantly checking in. Constantly on FaceTime. 

While he isn't here Andrea is with Dustin and their daughter, or his Mom, she has been beyond amazing through all of this. My parents and I aren't on the best of terms still with everything that happened, but my Mom has reached out a few times.

Ant comes home tonight, and I'm ready for us to get back to normal. I may not be ready to start going at it and trying for a baby or anything like that, but I sure as hell want to take charge of our lives again, and have sex with my damn husband finally.

So, I'm going over the top. Made his favorite dinner, bought super sexy lingerie that's under my sundress. Have the bedroom all set up with cheesy candles and flower pedals. The works, I know he doesn't need romancing the man gets hard whenever I look at him, which just cracks me up.

"Honey I'm home!" Ant's voice echoed through the house followed by a laugh as I heard the door shut. "Shit it smells fucking amazing in here." Dinner was already out and set on the table, and I was just standing there waiting for him to make it into the room. "Hey baby." A huge smile covered his face the second he saw me. I smiled back at him and slowly made my way to him.

"Hey." His lips came down against mine, I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer deepening the kiss. He pulled away slightly.

"What's this?"