"I love you..im sorry" - chapter 8

| TW |
- strong language
- Suicide attempt
- bullying
- self harm

(Dont know if ive missed something sorry)

——————————————————————————

Kiri's pov

Me, izuku and katsu we're beating up the failure. A few minutes later me and kat stopped in shock when he heard izuku shout "why not go to the cliff and try to fly? Maybe u you will be more of a successor in your next life" laughing at the end. I smiled and gave a glare to bakugou telling him to join. I began with "yeah you attention seeking slut why wont ya?" "What your to pussy to do so? Tch idiot" thats when i hugged katsu to tell him he did a good job.

Bakubro's pov

I regret uttering those very words cause as soon as i did that we heard a monotoned broken voice "if thats what you want suki... ill do it" and with that he got up like a robot and walked off. The others had already started to leave and so was i untill i saw a piece of paper on the floor, walking towards it and picking it up i saw it had 'KATSUKI' in bold and alot of heart's around <heh cute... wait isnt this todorokis handwri—> as soon as I realised i bolted to the cliff or atleast tried to.

I saw kitishima at the gates saying something like "h_ n____ ___ed you" or something like that. He swirled around and noticed me "oh heyyy baby, what are you doing? Isnt it lunch?" "Im going for a walk so dont bother me" i tried to make it sound believable but technically im not lieing i am going for a walk "can i co-" he bagan but I quickly shut him off "Don't Bother Me" with that i walked away from him

"Im coming peppermint plz still be there..."

Sho's pov

The cold wind rushed through my hair as i ran through the trees, i kept running and running thinking someone was following me but.i know no one would come to stop me. I reached the cliff walking closer and closer to it <this is what everyone wants, i will make them happy with this, this is for my...katsuki> getting closer i was stopped by a feeling on my leg, looking down i saw the little woodland creatures trying to push me back.

I sat down <it wouldn't hurt to say goodbye to these for a bit> with that thought i told them ill be gone for a bit and that they shouldnt worry. I also told them that if they see a blond here, that they would confort him and interact with him. They all ran off when they heard a twig snap. I sigh "i guess its time" muttering as i got to the edge freezing the water below making ice spikes to make sure i will die.

Taking my jacket off to reveal my tank top and bandages along with my skinny figure from not eating in months. I unwrapped my bandages showing multiple cuts and scars, new and fresh. Taking off my shoes and leaving a little box with a note for my love, walking towards the edge "OI DONT YOU DARE THINK ABOUT IT" i heard an angry voice shout and i knew exactly who it was

"Im sorry...i love you" with that i fell

——————————————————————————

Im sorry for this being late i will post two today this and the next chapter oce its finnished