"Who am i kidding" - chapter 6

This is set after they have their dinner date or as bakugou wants to call it "an apology" this will be a bit fluffy (i think) and a bit of kissing but not in that kind of way -Ray

——————————————————————————

Shobaby's pov

Imma be honest, the dinner was amazing. Katsuki is so kind and thou- "Oi what you smiling about?" My thoughts were interrupted by the angry pomeranian beside me "n..nothing.." did my quirk activate? Why is my face hot "are you blushing peppermint??" I glance at his smug face "b..blushing m..me?! No w..why would i be blushing" i turn quick and cross my arms "hmp meanie" "oooh~ so your a little tsundere~? Heh cute"

I feel two strong arms snake around my small waist "eep. H..hey!" "Shhh~ i..just wanna apologise for my actions back at sc-" i kissed his cheek to make him stop talking..<w..wait i..i kissed him> "a..ah im s..sorry i didnt memmh!" This time it was his turn to cut me off b..but on the lips. Im like a sheep when it gets scared, as still as a statue.

Bakubabe's pov

I wanted him to stop so i kissed him, and i liked it his lips are soft and sweet <is he wearing chapstick? Heh>. I giggle as i see him shocked he wasnt moving so i picked him up "welp little lamb your coming home with me" no we arnt going to do anything before anyone gets any ideas no imma just make sure hes safe and not gonna do something stupid.

He came to his senses and immediately wrapped his arms around my neck "k..katsuki where are we going..?" "Dont worry im taking you to my place, you can borrow my clothes and have a bath to wash those" I indicate to his arms and he makes and 'O' face.

I put him down when we reached the doorstep and let him through. Closing the door he jumped behind me from the old hag yelling "OI BRAT WHERE WERE YA ITS ALMOST TIME FO- oooh~ whos the cutie suki~?" He seemed to bury his head into my shirt, smirking as i see the tips of his ears red "its no one old hag now let us through hell be staying here for a bit ok? AND DONT YELL" "WELL YOU ALREADY DID BRAT AND DONT CALL ME OLD HAG" she retorts. Rolling my eyes i lead peppermint to the bathroom where he can sort himself out, i gave him a hoodie and some pant the hoodie would be big on him so.

Sho's pov

During my shower flashes of the kiss appeared do..i like him? Maybe..? No no i cant he will get hurt because of me i..i cant do that to him. I finnish up my shower and put on the clothes katsu gave me walking out and seeing him on the bed with a movie paused on the tv "i..i finnished" i flush red staring at him and he stares back blushing lightly "damn you look cute in my hoodie. Come lets watch a movie k?" He pats the side next to him so i lay next to him. Feeling an arms snake across my side i blush as the movie began.

Snuggling into his warmth i feel myself begin to drift off to sleep. Hes warm, sweet and caring but hes also loud, angry and aggressive but not to me. <who am i kidding> in a sleepy tone i slurred "hey suki..?" He made a "hmm" meaning he's listening "i love you..." then i fell asleep but before i hear him chuckle and return with "i love you too~ icyhot"