"The new kid"- chapter 1

Katsuki's pov

I walk into my new class hoping there wont be complete idiot there but i was wrong. People started to whisper and gossip to eachother witch kinda began to frustrate me "everyone keep it down. As you can see we have a new student who will be joining us" the teacher stated calming the whispers that filled the room. The professor turned his attention to me "introduce yourself or whatever im going to have nap" he mumbled crawling into his sleeping bag.

"Tch, My name is katsuki bakugou and i dont give a damn about you so dont bother me" i made sure to be a bit kind and i think i did im not sure but as I scanned the room my eyes locked onto this quiet kid in the back.. he was wearing a mask with a black hoodie, his hood covering his hair but I assumed its red seeing some hiding his left eye he was also wearing some grey ripped jeans exposing his pearl white skin. <tch weirdo> i thought to myself as i make my way to my seat. But i cant seem to get my mind off of him...

Shoto's pov

I was sitting in the back of the class zoning out while watching the petals fall from the pink cheery blossom tree. Ive always been jealous of them, they seem so free... i was forced out of my thoughts when i heard people whispering <you know~ everyone here hates you> i mumbled a quick 'i know' but nobody could hear. Well i havent realy spoken at all after the.. 'incident' that happened wich caused me to have major trust issues and i resorted to not speaking.

I turn my attention to the new kid and damn was he ho- i..i mean interesting. I realised that there was an empty seat infront of me of which he chose to sit at. <hes cute isnt he~ too bad he wouldnt like a weak failure like you~> i sighed listening to the voice in my head as it slowly faded away when my thoughts were taken over but the new blondie sitting front of me

(Time skip to lunch. Still sho's pov)

I waited after class for i could roam the halls without having anothe beating today..ive already had one this morning anyways i rush out the doors making my way to the stairs hiding underneath the hoping no one saw me. Looking through my bag i realised that my lunch was taken by my ex best friend and his mates who also took my money <you dont need food anyways your fat enough> i sigh again and mumbled 'your right' putting my bag in the corner and curling up quietly sobbing so no one could hear.

Katsuki's pov

I was walking through the halls trying to get awa from some shitty extras finally losing them. I was walking toward my classroom untill i see a person rush out and sprint down the halls frantically looking around. I became curious and followed them hoping to not be found, i see a red strand of hair and realised its the quiet kid who sits behind me. He hides under the stairs and doesn't come out.

I slowly made my way to the large staircase and hear a quiet 'your right' before some quiet sobbing. I decide to peek under the stairs seeing him curled up in a ball crying slightly <whats his problem> i thought before speaking "umm hey?" His head shoots towards me hair that was once blocking his left side of his face revealing a huge scar and a different coloured eye. As i began to focus on him as it was dark, all i can see in his beautiful heterochromatic puffy red eyes is sadness, pain and...fear?

/ end of chapter 1 /

Hiya umm my names ray and im the author. I hope like the first chapter this is my first story so i have alot to improve on
Hope you have a great day or night~ 👋