"Alone again" - chapter 4

| TW |
- Bullying
- Homophobia
- Self harm
- Strong language (a little)

(Sorry for late update and again if ive missed anything I apologise)
——————————————————————————

Katsuki's pov

I stand in shock <he..wants to be friends..?> slight anger began to boiled inside me as i heard a quiet shaky voice "u..umm s..so..?" Clenching my fists, my anger and frustration at its peak "what, so you can do the same fucking to me! So u can harm and USE ME like you did to that shitty deku... leave before i beat your ass to a pulp like the others did" fast light steps are heard running the opposite way from me. I kept myself turnt from him, I couldn't face him but as i said those words part of me knows that i was frustrated because i wanted to be his friend < NO, kat your better that this. He deserves it anyway... right?>.

An arm slung around my shoulder interrupted my thoughts "nice going bakubro, i heard you tell that faggot back there. You were so manley" i glance at his face <is he blushing?? Then why is he- no dont jump to conclusions he's probably cold> "get the fuck off me shitty hair i retort with him giggling while we walk home.

Shotos pov

<i told you~ dont trust him well you cant n-> "shut up shut UP SHUT UP!!!" I was running, gods know where but all i know is that i dont care where i end up, <no one would care if you went missing> I decided to go to a place i used to go to relax. Running through the trees i reach to a cliff with a blossom tree and a river at the bottom of the cliff.

My mother used to take me to this place i used to climb the tree and make a little den inside as there was a pocket of no leaves and branches inside. Climbing the tree i reach my hideout like thing. Memories take over, the memories of my mother singing me songs as we watched the sun set or rise, the times i come here and hang out with the woodland creatures who seen to have become accustomed to me being here, the time i used to..

My eyes shot open <my dagger i left it here. Maybe..do it again no one would care anyway they would be happy plus no one is stopping you> "im sorry..mum" scrambling around i find my box where i kept food for the animals and other junk i might need, finding my dagger at the bottom i roll up my sleves <remember this> "yes.." i was surprised or atleast i would have if i didnt feel so numb, my voice came out scratchy and sore but also monotoned

My arms started to move on their own one cut <useless> two cuts <hated>.... ten cuts <faggot> eleven cuts "alone..." i watch the rose liquid run down my arm "i should wrapp this up and go to sleep.. i should have ah here" picking up some bandages i have when i once help an animal and wrapped my arms up cot bothering to clean my arms. Some of the animals must have smelt the blood as the squirrels climbed the tree to check "oh hey.. im fine.." i reassure the little thing while setting up the blankets and pillows i left here incase I decide to stay over night.

——————————————————————————

Sorry this is short ill make the next one longer

Next chapter "_'_l _e __n_" <3