AN

Hi! How are you doing?

Just to let you know I edited chapter 4. The storyline of chapter 4 didn't change but I added more paragraphs to make it a bit better and because I haven't updated recently.

I hoped that editing the chapter would get me in the mood to write and it seems to have worked a bit.

There will a new update hopefully soon. The reason for no updates is that I was a bit unmotivated and a bit stuck on what to write next. When I first started this story I had written all 4 chapters before hand just to get myself started, that's why there was a new chapter up like every day.

I want to write quite a few more chapters because I start school soon so I might not have time. I never do homework anyway so I dont really have an excuse 😂

But when I do write chapters before hand I will space them out a bit more reasonably this time. So you might not have a new chapter everyday. Sorry!

I apologise for ranting on again (I tend to do that alot) I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not dead.

One last thing then i will finally go and write chapter 5! Thank you so much for all of the reads, votes and most importantly the comments! They really boost my confidence and I love hearing from you!