"It was a bad idea coming here. Look at you. You're alone. Helpless. Weak," I hear SM talking trash. "No one is going to save you. Are you drunk as well? I can smell the alcohol from here," I can also smell it from all the way up here. "I will not allow a threat to enter my base and put the residents here in danger. You think the girl is alive. That's why you came here right?" Girl? "She's dead. You saw her dead body."

"Kill me," I hear a whisper and realize it's the person in the hood. The voice clicks an image in my mind.

"My pleasure," SM chuckles and I immediately drop down and roll perfectly in front of SM. The flashlights all shine on me. SM is now pointing the gun at me. "Hana? What are you doing? You're supposed to be locked up in your room."

"You said I was dead!" I exclaim. "You said my friends were dead!" I glare at SM with furious eyes, wanting to rip his head from his body and feed it to zombies. My skin is burning hot from the tension.

"Hana..," A soft voice says. I turn my head and meet eyes with him. I begin to feel my whole body grow weak when I notice the bullet wound on his leg and the scratches on his face. My eyes water. I notice how tired and red his eyes are. He looks like a mess. It's him. He's alive.

Hyunjin's head is hanging down, staring at the concrete while glancing at me from time to time. I try to control myself to stay put and not wrap my arms around his body. It's been so long since I've seen his handsome face.

"You're alive..," I say and step closer to Hyunjin who's kneeling on the ground.

"DO NOT TAKE ANOTHER STEP!" SM yells. I flinch and turn my head to face him. "Or else I will shoot him in the head."

I stare at Hyunjin in the eyes. All I can think about is holding him in my arms.

"Take her back to her room," SM says and I feel two strong men grasp my arms.

"Wait! Hey!" I yell and stare at Hyunjin.

"Let her go!" Hyunjin growls and I notice his eyes change color.

My eyes grow wide. Hyunjin starts breathing heavily and glares at the guards with daring eyes. His eyes are now bright greenish-blue and veins pop out from his skin.

 His eyes are now bright greenish-blue and veins pop out from his skin

Hyunjin super speeds and rips apart half of the squad team. They all lie dead on the street and blood is everywhere. The two guards holding me let go of my arms and begin running in fear. I watch in shock and am terrified by Hyunjin's anger. Before he could continue, I interfere.

"HYUNJIN!" I yell and grab his arms, holding him by his biceps as he catches his breath.

I stare at his bright green eyes and the blood all over his face. It feels like I'm looking at a completely different person. What happened to him? I stare at him in fear and his eyes turn back to dark brown. The evil look in his eye fades and his eyes begin to water. I look at the dead bodies around us and the last of the guards that are now protecting SM. I look over at him who looks scared for his life.

"He just killed..," SM says speechless.

"Hana," I hear Hyunjin cry softly. I sigh and look back at him. He slowly closes his eyes and lean forwards, wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel his cold body touch mine, making me shiver. I slowly sink into his arms and sigh, thinking about what just happened. My heart aches hearing him small voice call out for me. His hands and face are coversd in blood. I try my best not to freak out and stare at him with wide eyes.

"It's okay," I whisper in his ear over and over again.

I notice how hurt his heart is by his and begin to pity him. I wrap my arms around his neck as he sobs into my shoulder. His body shakes, making my heart break. I didn't realize my friends were watching until I see them behind Hyunjin. Their jaws are dropped by the sight of the dead guards as they all converse with one another.

How much has Hyunjin changed...

[you can rest here]