c h a p t e r 20

🎶My uptown girl🎶

-Billy Joel

Sierra's pov:

"Two months, and still no sign of Sierra White?"

While her parents are absolutely devastated, the mystery still lies here,

Where is Sierra White? Is she still alive? Kidnapped? Dead? Or ran away on her own will?

We were able to catch a few words from the White family, going through the terrible absence of their beautiful daughter,

'There would never be a reason for her to want to run away, she was so happy here. Always smiling and laughing, the joy of our heart.- Mrs. White'

'Our daughter was a joyful spark in the house, a kind soul who always sought to help others, never had she displeased someone. My wife and I, both of us, are just as clueless why she'd be missing. If you're listening, if you're her kidnapper, you want money? is that what you want? We'll give it to you just give us back our daughter.- Mr. White'

'No fucking comment, get the hell away from me- Leonardo White'

"Well, it seems that Leo's doing an amazing job at his discreet brotherly protectiveness for the media." I say, throwing the news papers on the table and leaning into my boyfriend's arms.

Boyfriend. hehe, my heart flutters like crazy whenever I think about it.

Like right now.

"You gotta give the guy some credit, from a stranger's point of view, it'll look like he's stressed and is desperate to find his oh- so annoyingly lovely sister." Nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck, he starts placing feathery kisses.

"You're so nice."

Kiss

"Beautiful."

Kiss

"Caring."

Kiss

"Adorable."

Kiss

"Ticklish."

What? No!

My eyes snap open and I try wiggling away from his grasp but his fingers move to my sides. "Hu-hunter n-no! S-stop! hahaha!"

"Hey, you'll wake everyone up if you laugh any louder, be a good girl and try staying hush, huh?" He laughs, not stopping and gliding his fingers all over my waist and tummy.

Finally pushing his hands off of me, I run to the other side of the table, shielding myself from his evil ways, "You, Mr. King, are an absolutely cruel man." I tell him, quickly dodging him as he tries grabbing me.

"You, Ms. White, are an absolutely mesmerizing catch." I squeak when he gabs my hand from over the table and pulls me forward, bumping his nose with mine.

"You, my amazingly idiot grandson, can't flatter a woman even if your life depended on it." Yanking my hand back, I see Granny standing with an amused smile on her face.

"You, my hopefully soon to be granddaughter-in-law, can't be subtle with your goo-goo eyes if your life depended on it." Gosh dang it, fucking snickerdoodle, oh my, now I'm blushing like a tomato.