𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒚 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Hope?" Hailey questioned.

"Want to help me with a mission?" Hope asked.

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

"What is this mission exactly?" Hailey raised her brows as she followed Hope into the chambers.

She paused with a gasp, eyes finding a very creepy monster in a cell. "What the hell is that?"

"I am the Necromancer." He stated, offended by the blonde.

"Ah." Hailey slowly nodded. Then shook her head. "Still don't know who you are. If I'm going to listen to his annoying voice, I need coffee. ASAP."

"One step ahead of you." Hope handed her a giant cup of coffee.

For the first time since everything happened, Hailey smiled a huge smile. Hope chuckled.

"Why am I here?" Hailey asked after a huge gulp of coffee.

How frowned, pulling Hailey to the side. "He's the reason how Jo got resurrected. The reason you almost died. The reason how Rafael's girlfriend is now resurrected."

"I did die." Hailey narrowed her eyes, glancing at the Necromancer. "What if he brought me back? And he's controlling me?"

"Hey." Hope gripped her hand. "If he is, we'll find a way to save you. Look, I'm being sent in his mind to find out more about Malivore. I need MG's help. Can you ask him to help me?"

"This is risky, Hope. It's dangerous." Hailey stated.

"I know. That's why you're here, for moral support. I trust you, Hailey. Besides you need a distraction." Hope said.

Hailey sighed. "Fine. I'll go find MG."

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

Hailey shifted nervously as she walked pass Kaleb. She waved at MG who smiled at her.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Hope needs your help to do a head dive." Hailey blurted out.

MG stared at her for a minute. "Since when did you hang out with Hope?"

"MG." She gave him a look.

"I don't know if I can. I mean, you might want to get Kaleb." MG said.

Hailey scoffed. "Kaleb sure as hell is not in our Avengers squad, but you are." She handed him a book. "And be quiet about this. Hope doesn't want Ric to know."

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

"It's so cold. It's like compulsion, but while I'm on the surface of his mind, heroic-like, I'm plunging Hope into the deep end..." MG stopped rambling when he saw the Necromancer. "Holy Mary, mother of demons."

"Hello, Milton." The Necromancer smirked at the boy. "Your great-nana Imogene is waving hello just over your shoulder."

MG moved to the side of Hailey. "You can see my great-nana?"

"Oh, I can see everything. She's most disappointed in you for forsaking Jesus, who I can also see, but, oh, I know, that's another can of worms. Shall we begin?"

"Come on." Hailey grabbed MG's hand, pulling him over to help who was unlocking the cell door.

"We're going in there?" MG asked. "With him?"

"With me, the Almighty Necro..."

"Please." Hope interrupted him. "Can we not do all that again?"

"Did you steal them keys from Dr. Saltzman?" MG asked the Tribrid.

"Yeah, I did." Hope pulled the cell door open.

Forbes (Legacies)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें