liked by thousands of others
@tiktokroom: - sent in - we see #vinniehacker and a mystery girl named kingsley are on #baewatch 👀☕️

view all 773 comments

@user: girls. we lost a good one. moment of silence.
-@user: HAHAH so sad
-@user: rip 😭🕊

@user: good for him tbh. he deserves to be happy.
-@user: true
-@user: aw

@user: before y'all hoes say she's clout chasing, her ig is private so don't bring that shit around.
-@user: wait what's her ig?
-@user: oh that's good.

-@user: y'all her ig is @kingsleynash

@vinniehacker: y'all did not waste anytime lmao 💀
-@user: VINNIE HAHA
-@user: omg hi bae
-@user: are y'all dating

@user: they're actually so cute

@user: i know they're young but they'd make cute babies
-@user: i-
-@user: slow down we don't even know if they're dating yet.
-@user: they would make cute kids tho

* * *

dialogue:

"jesus. you're already famous." vinnie smiled as he put his phone in his pocket. kingsley laughed as she took another spoon full of frozen yogurt in her mouth. "i told you this would happen. you were given a warning."

"oh my god, look at my follow requests!" kingsley said handing vinnie her phone.

"i told you!"

"it's fine, i don't care."

"you don't care?"

"nope."

"you don't care that everyone thinks you're my new girlfriend?"

"nope." kingsley smiled.

"what if you were my new girlfriend?" vinnie asked sitting back in his chair.

"i'd like that."

"really? great."

"yeah, sucks that you haven't asked me though." kingsley smiled going back to her frozen yogurt.

"ugh!" vinnie groaned throwing his head back. "kingsley,"

"yes?" kingsley said liked she had no idea where this conversation was going.

"will you be my girlfriend?" vinnie asked with a smile, even though he sounded annoyed.

"you suck at this stuff, vincent. you're not supposed to make it sound like a chore." kingsley said bringing her knees to her chest as she took her spoon and scrape the bottom on the small, paper cup.

"well you're making it a chore!" vinnie laughed.

"try again!" kingsley said trying to hold back her laugh.

"kingsley," vinnie spoke as she sat up and leaned forward

"yes, vincent."

"will you please be my girlfriend?" he said this time staring in her eyes with a soft smile. kingsley completely dropped her spunky attitude and felt her butterflies in her stomach. she couldn't help but stare back into his light brown eyes. she nodded and vinnie chuckled leaning back in his chair. kingsley snapped out of her gaze and blushed as she looked back down at her empty cup.

* * *

"okay, so you're a liar." kingsley heard a voice say and she looked up.

"hey, micha." she smiled as he sat down at the same table kingsley always sits at during her off period. "we've gotta stop meeting like this."