Chapter 12 - Music Class With Wilbur

AYO‼️‼️ WHAT IF YOU JOINED MY DISCORD? (it needs reviving badly) discord.gg/dYUjSgM

A/N: i apologise for this whole book being  c r i n g e and just confusing once again. also jesus when was there so many of you thank you so much for over 50k reads wtf. im trying to respond to all of you but my thumb hurts so much rn ngl,,, anyways here's the chapter! hopefully y/n doesn't come off as a complete bitch who tries to act intimidating now!

I was in music class with Wilbur and we were doing practical work, the assignment was to do a duet with someone. Me and Mr.Wilbae decided to work together, I was on piano and he was on guitar. We were in a practice room together, alone.

"Agh, I can't think of anything good" Wilbur slumps in exhaustion, resting his head on my shoulder.

"It's okay Wilbur, we can take a break!" I respond, hoping to help cheer him up.

"Mm, teach me some piano y/n" Wilbur tiredly yawns, sitting next to me on the cramped, wooden stool.

"What do you want to learn, oh tired one?"

"Teach me...Never Gonna Give You Up By Rick Astley" Wilbur speaks, making me burst into laughter.

"You know what? Sure." I press my fingers into the piano, playing a b flat major tonic chord followed by a c major tonic chord. "First it's these chords"

"These?" Wilbur gently places his hand over mine, copying what I just played.

"Your hands are so big compared to mine jesus" I utter under my breath. Wilby takes his hand and puts our palms together, comparing our sizes. His fingers were bugger than mine by almost a quarter of his finger.

"Your hands are just small," he responds, with a cute grin, sneakily rotating his hand slightly and grasping, making us interlocking fingers.

"You sneaky twat" I say, interlocking our fingers anyways.

"Hey, I get that this is kind of random but, you know how you said you beat up London? Why?"

"Oh god, I must've sounded like an egotistical liar when I said that...This is going to be a long story though, you sure you wanna hear?"

"Please?" Wilbur pleads like an adorable puppy.

"Fine, but it's no happy fairytale. There was a time where me and that... slut were friends. I had a boyfriend at the time, who treated me quite well to be fair. But of course, London had to have a crush on him, and being London she decides to make my life hell, until I broke up with him. Or something much worse would happen. Now, did I listen to her? Of course not?? I aint lettin no hoe ruin my relationship like that. And boy, the shit she did to me."

"What did she do?" Wilbur tightens his grip.

"Well first, it was just some rumours. Things like I abuse my boyfriend, I'm a compulsive liar... etc. People of course believed her as London used to be my close friend. But, I didn't care. She used to write insults on my desk and if I left a book or a pen, she would demolish it.

Then, she got people to literally beat me up. Holy shit, those days hurt. Even though I was fairly strong in martial art, there were like 10 of them. Yeah, it hurt like a bitch, but I still didn't care.

I didn't until I saw London and him making out literally ON MY LOCKER. Turns out my so called boyfriend gave in with some nudes from
London and a good time. I felt so stupid that day. Her smirk just riled me up. After seeing that whole scene, I was so angry. I put up with such cliché yet hurtful violence and bullying. I was on the edge of snapping. I remember vividly, her fucking face, taunting me. Then, the same guys who beat me up started swinging, and I had enough. I don't need to restrain myself anymore, I don't have anyone to protect anymore.

I told her "You've got 3 seconds before I fuck you up" I started losing my mind and started to beat them up, admittedly I was so tired I just wanted it to end. London became a pulp, and I left with
TW// BLOOD
blood trickling down my head, walking home in despair."

"Holy shit."

"Yeah maybe going ape shit isn't great and meaning I don't have self control, but I had been holding on for so long, I just couldn't anymore. Enough was enough."

"Y/N..."

"I'm sorry for ruining the vibe" I awkwardly laugh. "Thanks for listening and not judging me Wilbur" forcing a smile at him, hoping to change the topic.

"Come here bunny" Wilbur pulls me in for a hug, embracing me tightly. It was strangely comforting and put me at ease. "It's okay Y/N. I'm here for you"