Chapter 14 - Chaos and Cuddles

I feel a cold liquid trickle down my forehead from my head. London had just poured my drink all over my head. I'm going to be honest, my patience is starting to run low. A rush of emotions overwhelm me, surprise, shock, anger, confusion. They all just fly over my head one by one. I was speechless.

My face was frozen in a passive aggressive grinning tone. I look over to Techno, Wilbur and Schlatt, all having a similar reaction as me. Shocked. Honestly, this was making me chuckle. How absurd. Absolutely absurd. Usually, I would be quite annoyed right now, as my clothes were ruined, my hair covered in bubble tea and my face dipped with milk and tea. However, seeing everyone's shocked faces made me burst into laughter. Oh god I think I'm a psychopath, laughing like a maniac.

I wipe my tears from laughing and look at London, smiling.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I just poured your drink all over you, and you start laughing? You fucking psycho, you make me sick. I bet you're just trying to seduce all of the guys here you disgusting slut." London snickers, trying to aggravate me with childish insults.

"London, I think you should go." Wilbur speaks, calmly yet firmly.

"Hmph, you can't tell me what to do. Are they your type huh? This bitchy, violent psycho?"

"Oh shut up you loud mouthed bitch." Schlatt cackles. "I put up with you to get you out, but aren't you interesting?" He continues. I honestly can't tell if he's flirting with her or trying to defend me. I swear if someone asked Schlatt if he liked to see me cry or me laughing he's like the crying face more just to laugh at me.

"Mmm... Well aren't you interesting too?" London flirtatiously mumbled, almost forgetting Schlatt calling her a bitch and the fact that he was trying to chase her away earlier. She places her hand on his chest, and looks at him, almost like she's trying to catch his attention.

I'm annoyed at this sight, I don't want to see these fuckers flirt right in front of me. How compatible, they're all the same. They act all nice to me, but are really just toying with me for self gratification. I clench my fist ready to knock someone out.

Techno notices and immediately rushes to me, grabbing my hand gently.
"Y/N, don't. You're just going to make it worse. We should leave." He whispers, trying to comfort me. I immediately feel much better and calmer from Techno's touch. I hold his hand, intertwining our fingers. Techno was just so comforting and warm, his deep voice soothed me like a lullaby.

"Want to go clean up and rest at my place?" His voice whispers again, sending me delightful shivers. I nod in agreement, and he guides me to his home. Wilbur signs a phone, signifying that he'd call us later. Schlatt was too engrossed in flirting with London to even notice me and Techno were running away, despite the café bell.

I was sitting on Techno's bed, in Techno's clothes. He gave me a large soft pink hoodie that was big enough to be a dress, and some shorts that he said was his sister's, since his trousers were too big to fit.

"Your hoodie is like a dress anyways, at this point I don't even need to wear anything" I joke, seeing him flush.

"N-no, please wear something at least for me" God, he's so cute I want to tease him more. Techno stared at me, clearly engrossed in a thought.

"What you thinking about? Am I cute in your clothes?" I joke, only to see him widen his eyes and look away, covering his face with his palms.

"Y-yeah... kinda" I hear him mumble, making even me embarrassed. "This feels like you're my girlfriend again"

"You're so cute" I boldly hush, seeing him somehow fluster even more, despite already being bright red. "I'm sorry I'll stop teasing you bow, I just couldn't help it. You're way too cute." I laugh, patting his head.

Techno was sitting next to me in his bed. His room was generic, blank peach coloured walls and ceiling, a good yet not too fancy gaming set up in to corner, his bed in the left and the setup in the right. A small bedside drawer where his glasses case and a lamp was, his wardrobe was in the opposite of the bed, and the door was opposite the computer. I played with his head as I looked around his room. Slowly, he began to sink his head into my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist. Sweet tingles and comfort was swarming where ever he touched, making me both calm and excited somehow. We lied down and just cuddled and hugged. My eyes started to close and it seemed like Techno's breathing was starting to slow down, until a loud alarming ring started to fill the quiet room.

Techno clearly flustered, swiftly answers the call but still hugging me with his head in my chest.

"Wilbur?" He mumbles, clearly tired, putting him on speaker.

"I closed the café for today. Are you with them?"

"Yeah, we're in my room together" He yawns, clearly about to fall asleep again. "You have my keys right? Just come in if you're that concerned" Techno mumbles, before snoozing in my arms and hugging me tighter. What an adorable cutie.

"Wait what? You're together alone? Hello? Techno??" Wilbur's voice starts to get much more panicky. "Oh god. You fell asleep didn't you?" He says, quickly ending the call before I could even say anything.

Shortly after, I hear the door unlock as I gently played with Techno's fluffy hair as he slept. I hear Wilbur close the door and rush upstairs to see me and Techno cuddling.

"Oh hey Will, wanna join? He's asleep." I say clearly tired too, as I did not think this through.

"You know what? Sure. Today was hectic."

Wilbur spoons me, taking off his jacket and immediately switching off. The scent of Wilbur and Techno comforted me, making me drift off to sleep too.

A/N : AYO DONT BE SCARED TO DM ME ID LOVE TO TALK WITH YALL OF U WANT!!! i hope u enjoyed this fluff and hectic chapter lmaoo