"This is now your group...your family...your friends i hope you could get long with each other and have many happy days" as the manager leaves the girls are left alone in the empty room staring at the floor.

"so guys i guess this is it...its us now against the whole scene" siyeon gets up and pushes her long black hair behind her shoulders and makes her way to the girls in the middle. "we all have very important rolls lets use them wisely...Ivy you were blessed with amazing vocals and dancing skills...shuxi your our dancer and our rapper and visual...y/n your our maknae and our vocalist and me girls im the rapper and ofc the visual" the girls chuckle and shake hands.

"so whos sharing rooms together" shuxi pushes to the front of the door "im getting the big room" "but i want it...oldest should get some kind of first class service shouldnt they" ivy screams from the back of the group. "listen will make this work this way, the two youngest will get the big room and then me and you can have our own rooms...deal...is that better for all of you or does anyone else have some kind of complaint or need of special service" and with that the oldest, leader, visual of the group had sorted out the rooms.

shuxi pov.

"you take the left side of the room and i will take the right" i didnt want to start another controversy but i really wanted the right side. y/n was very quite its like she doesnt like me i hope we get along but at the end of the day i am in this industry to make a living i dont need to force someone to like me if they dont. "sorry...im just a bit nervous its all a bit new to me...i havent been in korea long i only used to come for a few months when i was little and now im living here." y/n looks to the ground then up again, her big eyes stare right at me which is very confusing she seems shy yet looks confident, oh well she seems nice. "its ok i hope we can be good friends and if you need help with anything you can ask me anytime and ill be there for you i know it can get scary at times" and with that we both hugged, her perfume was very subtle u can just about smell it .
"erm im going to take a shower...is that ok i am very tierd and want to sleep early" and with a nod of my head she dissapeared into the bathroom.
im so bored lets see what the others are up to. why are the corridors so long. what going on inside? "who said you can choose" "oldest first did your parents not teach you any respect" "dont talk about my parents" "if your all about respect to parents why dont you respect me your nuna" "did you give birth to me...no..exactly" ill just go to sleep ill check up on them tommorow.

The bed felt rich it was the bouncy type of mattress, the blanket was smooth the type i liked everything was to good to be true. looking to my side i saw y/n fast asleep, she looked cute, she dribbled, but still looked cute.