13. SHARING BED

I started thrusting in and out of Roslyn's cunt holding on her ponytail as leverage her being on all her four.

She moaned and screamed as I increased my speed. I was getting frustrated for not being able to calm myself down. That's why I was at Roslyn's house.

"Baby slow down, please."

Her voice broke my reverie and I mumbled a little sorry before slowing down a little. Roslyn had come three-time already while I was still hard as a steel pole.

My mouth could still reminisce about the taste of her nipples. How pointy and erect they were. The sight of her wet nipples from my ministration made me cum down hard. I cursed as I shoot my semen inside the condom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You could have called me to your place, you know?" Roslyn said as she kept laying on the bed naked.

I hummed simply wearing my pants and then buttoning up my shirt. I lied to Roslyn that I have a seminar in the early morning so I can't stay over.

"Is everything fine, Stuart?" Roslyn asked seating on the bed not caring to cover her naked assets from my eyes.

Strangely it did not faze me either. And I could not wonder why. Maybe because Mary's tits were far beautiful and better than Roslyn's.

My thoughts were not making any sense. I just could not throw away Mary's naked body out of my damn mind and it was getting on my nerves. I m losing control of my self.

"Stuart, Are you ok?" Roslyn asked once again when I did not answer her the first time.

"Why won't I be fine, Roslyn?" I questioned her back annoyed picking my phone from the nightstand.

She sometimes gets on my nerves and I m already baffled as hell. It's eating my mind.

Roslyn stands up from the bed and walks towards me in all her nudity and I just could not help but scoff at it.

'How was I in a relationship with her for so long? '

I ask myself.

Maybe to mask my feelings from Mary and Ray. But Ray is dead. I know I was straight away being cruel with my own elder brother but he was an ass anyway.

I raise my hands stopping Roslyn on her track and bade farewell before going out of her bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The elevator dings open and I walk inside my condo.

Thea greets me in the living room and I simply nod my head to her.

"She is fed?" I ask.

"She is fed and deeply asleep, Sir. We have to wait till tomorrow if she gains her consciousness." Thea replied.

"Fine. You can leave." I dismiss her and walk forward towards my room.

Mary not waking up made me sad again. Knowing I have to wait till morning to look at her beautiful brown eyes. I miss staring at them.

I click the door of my bedroom open and my eyes are graced with her presence sleeping on my bed.

'I never really thought of having her on my bed ever.'

I move to her side of the bed and laid a chaste kiss on her forehead lightly running my fingers on her brunette locks.

I then get up and walk inside the closet to change into my usual pajama to bed. Although I m used to sleeping on my boxers but only because of Mary, I m going to bed with my pajama on tonight.

After I come out of the bathroom all clean and fresh, I take a deep whiff reminding myself that I will not repeat the mistake again.

I sleep on the other side by facing Mary. I slide the little strand of her hair out of her face and slip it behind her ear.

'I never in my wildest dream thought I will share a bed with Mary.'

I m happy but at the same time, I know that this is just a blip before she wakes up and everything will change.

I don't want to think about it as thinking it makes my sanity burning in hell. The only thought in my head is right now that Mary is mine and I m not letting her out this time of my sight.

"You were meant to be mine, baby," I whisper in the dark examining her face dropping a soft kiss on her parted lips.

"You will be mine in no time," I tell it more to myself.

And sleep engulfing Mary inside my arms. I m not letting her out. She was always mine. She has just stolen away from me and now she is back in my arms with me.

I lay my hand above her heart and feel it's beating calming my sense as I close my eyes. I will make sure this heart to beat for me only me.

*****