"Hello you two!" Kirumi greeted us as we walked in. I smiled and sprinted towards her, hugging her waist so she nearly dropped what she was carrying.

"Morning mom!!" I let go and looked up at her. She smiled slightly and rolled her eyes.

"Please sit down kokichi. Then I will serve you your breakfast." She turned to Shuichi, "the same to you dear." Shuichi shuffled his feet and looked away.

"Actually, I only came here to tell you I won't be eating today. I'm going to be a bit busy.." He smiled at her, but it didn't trick me. I knew it was fake. He was up to something.

"Oh, alright then dear! Please do come to me if you change your mind!" Shuichi nodded and walked out to wherever he was going. I waited a moment until he was gone.

"Actually mom, I'm not gonna be eating either! I've got something to investigate!" I clapped my hands together and slowly started walking out of the room, waving goodbye as I did so. Kirumi sighed and went to serving everyone else as I quickly slipped out of the door.

Shuichi POV:

I walked out of the dining room and looked up and down the hallway, almost shaking with fear. It had to be done. For him.

I had asked Miu to meet me that morning in her ultimate lab. I told her I needed something made for me that was really important and she reluctantly agreed, not without making multiple sexual remarks about what I needed. She had no idea. She had no idea what I was going to do to her...

I walked outside of her lab and knocked on the door, to which she swung the door open after a single knock, as if she was waiting for me.

"Hiya Pooichi! Ya ready to get this thing made?! I'll be sure to satisfy your needs!" She grabbed my tie and dragged me into her lab almost immediately, still completely oblivious to my plan.

Kokichi POV:

I followed Shuichi out of the cafeteria and to Miu's lab, confused on what he was doing. I hid far away to the point where I could still watch, but couldn't hear. I watched the whore open the door and talk to Shumai. I even watched her pull him inside. I had a bad feeling, I didn't like it. I didn't like how she pulled him in. What if they did something? What if they- nevermind! But I still didn't like it. I got up and decided to go to the door, slowly trying to sneak in and peak..

Shuichi POV:

I followed Miu inside and to a work bench covered in tools and metallic parts.

"So!" She turned to me, "What do you need? Ya feeling kinky? Horny? Just overall teenage?" She rambled on about what she thought I needed, causing me to get slightly embarrassed as if she was saying this Infront of a room of people.

"Well, i-" She cut me off.

"Say no more emo boy! I've got just the thing for you!" She walked off to supposedly find the thing I 'needed'. Once she had gone out of sight, I pulled a small knife out of my pocket and looked down at it in my hand.

Was I really about to do this?

Could I really do this?

My thoughts were cut short by Miu coming back. I shoved the knife back in my pocket. She placed the box she was carrying on the floor next to the table and began taking things out.

"Okay, so! I have this new thing designed that I think would be perfect for you Pooichi!" She spoke triumphantly. Could I do this?

"I haven't got a name for it yet, but it's great for a horny emo boy like you!" She continued searching through the box. Was this right?

"It lets you masturbate without even touching yourself or doing anything really! Like a robo-hand job or robo-anal!" I wasn't even listening at this point. Is this okay?

"So! You wanna give it a go? You could do it right he-" I put my hand over her mouth and pushed her against the table, bending over her. Now that I think about it, it probably looked very sexual.

"Woah Shuichi! You must be really horny! I won't object.." I pulled the small knife out of my pocket and pressed it against her neck. "S-shuichi-! W-w-wait a second! You d-don't want to do this-!" She pleaded for her life continuesly.

I was shaking, my hand moving without my knowledge and quivering the knife against her throat. I couldn't do this.. She didn't deserve it.. I couldn't.. I wouldn't..

My arm moved practically on its own.

I raised the knife above her head.

My eyes were blank.

I couldn't stop myself.

I quickly moved the knife down and..

I heard that familiar voice...

"S-shuichi..?"