YAY TRAINING! (chap 1)

"speaking"
Thinking
Kurama speaking
"speaking to kurama"

Third P.O.V you're 5 now

It was around 8 am when Y/N got kicked of the bed, literally, by their twin brother, naruto. They landed beside the bed with a thud. "ouch..." Y/N mumbled under their breath. They stood up from the floor carefully in a big t-shirt that goes to their mid thighs. They looked at their brother that is sprawled on the bed with a foot hanging out the bed.

They went to their wardrobe and took a white t-shirt with the uzumaki clan symbol at the front and brown short shorts out of it.

(my drawing!! please don't steal!!)

They made their way thru the clean apartment, that they clean three times a week,to the small bathroom. After stepping in the bathroom and closing the door, they stripped out of their clothes and let the water run in the bath tub. After a little they went in it and relaxed for a little before starting to wash their small body and hair.

Reader-chan p.o.v

Kid I can sense someone near the door. They seem like an anbu and have calm aura around them.
Said kurama thru my mind.
"thanks kura-san" I smiled as if he could see it. Better get dressed then. I got out carefully, as I didn't wanted to slip and hurt myself. I took a towel and started to dry my small body, my hair and started to brush it afterwards. I got dressed then as well.

I got out of the bathroom and heared a knock on the door. I guees it's the anbu. I speed walked to the door, not wanting the person to wait. As I opened the door I, indeed, saw an anbu.

He didn't look a lot older then me. Maybe 3 years older?

He got to my hight with his hands on his knees and said " the hokage needs to see you." "thank you, I just tell naruto where I am." I said and smiled at them. He nodded. "I will take you there." he told me before I ran to my and naruto's room. The anbu was standing outside by the open door while I ran and nearly tripped over nothing.

I shook naruto awake. "what do you want Y/N-chan..." he mumbled. "the old man wants to talk to me. I will be back soon." he nodded before he said "be careful.".

I ran back to the young anbu standing in front of our apartment. I took the keys and locked the door while the anbu was looking in my direction. "why aren't you wearing any shoes?" he asked suddenly. I looked at my bare feet for a minute and then back at him with a sad smile "I don't have money for any..." I trailed of. He nodded.

He sighned and asked"how about a piggyback ride?". Me eyes sparkled and I nodded, while heat came to my face. He chuckled and I jumped on his back. He held my legs so I don't fall down while I have my arms around his neck.

He started jumping from rooftop to rooftop while I giggled." weeeee! "

In front of the office

" what a kind anbu kura-san!"
Kurama chuckled.
I snapped out of my thoughts and realized that we were walking thru the door. The old man chuckled, as the anbu was still carrying me. The anbu put me carefully on the floor and bowed. "thank you dog. You are dismissed." said the old man. "bye bye!" I waved to the anbu with a smile.

Nice Anbu's/dog's p.o.v(we all know who this is)

I gave her a piggyback ride because I really didn't want her feet the get hurt.

I carefully put her down and bowed to the hokage. "thank you dog. You are dismissed." "bye bye!" waved the adorable girl next to me and waved. She's one of the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I blush and fangirled mentally. Thank kami I'm wearing my anbu mask. I waved to the girl before disappearing.

3rd p.o.v

Tsunade,shizune and jiraiya who stood beside the hokage observed the little girl for a minute or two before tsunade squealed

"They're so adorable!"

shizune, jiraiya and the 3rd hokage sweat dropped.

The cute kid in front of them giggled and blushed slightly from the nice compliment. The hokage cleared his throat and tsunade chuckled embarrassed. "Y/N do you know who those two... " he pointed to tsunade and jiraiya"... are? "the 3rd hokage asked the red haired kid. They smiled and nodded "that is tsunade-sama from the senju clan. She is the worlds strongest kunoichi and the greatest medical-Nin. Also know as the slug princess or one of the legendary sanin's." They said while pointing to tsunade. They then pointed to jiraiya and continued." that's jiraiya-Sama or the toad sage. Also a huge pervert, as he wrote 'icha icha paradise'. He travels a lot around the world to find knowledge. Just like tsunade-sama, he is a sanin that trained under minato namikaze with tsunade-sama and Orochimaru-Sama." all of their eyes were wide open.

The hokage nodded." yes, you're right. You will travel with each of them for three years. That means you will be gone for six in total. They will train you so you become stronger of course. " Y/N nodded and smile at them. Tsunade was the second to recover from the shock. "that's..." tsunade pointed at shizune. "... Shizune and tonton." Y/N walked towards tonton and sat on the floor in front of her. Everyone looked at Y/N confused. "it's nice to meet you, tonton. My name is Y/N Uzumaki." introduced the Uzumaki themself to the...pig.

The kid stood up and looked at shizune. Shizune looked dumbfounded. Y/N smiled at the older women while putting their hands behind their back. "my name is Y/N Uzumaki." said the weird kid(no offense!! You're amazing reader-chan!). The hokage nodded to himself. "Y/N, you will start the journey with tsunade tomorrow at 5 am. Spend the rest of the day with naruto." told Y/N the old man behind his desk. "meet me at the gate tomorrow." winked the tsunade at Y/N. Jiraiya waved to the red head. "see you in three years." Y/N nodded. "bye bye! See you tomorrow tsunade-sama, shizune-san and tonton! Bye jiraiya-Sama and jiji!" yelled the red haired kid while running out the door.

I hope that's alright for the first chapter! I'll update soon, I promise!
Words:1108