7¦ meeting Sensei

I'm so sorry for not updating for months!!!

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Everyone left with their sensei and team but team seven. Naruto was complaining the whole time, Sakura was telling Naruto to shut up, Sasuke ignored their existence and Y/N was somehow sleeping. "why is our sensei late!? He'll pay..." naruto chuckled darkly. Sakura hit naruto on his head. "stop complaining naruto! He will come soon!" "owwwww!! Sakura-Chan!"

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

After another hour of waiting, Naruto grew tired of it. By now
Y/N was awake and aware of their surroundings. Naruto took a dirty sponge and put it on the door frame. "Naruto what are you doing?! That's our new sensei!" Sakura yelled again.
"Our sensei is a jonin, he won't fall for it." Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Naruto I sense someone. I think it's our sensei." Naruto grinned and nodded his head towards
Y/N.

Just then a hand was seen and someone opened the door. The sponge fell on the poor persons head . Y/N immediately recognized the person as the nice ANBU that they meet when they were five. The young jonin looked around 13-15 years (idc if the timelines are messed up . i don't want to make this ilega) . Their new sensei looked at them like they were just a bunch of idiots which , in most parts , they were. "All i can say is , you're a bunch of idiots and i hate you all. "

Sakura immediately tried to apologized , but she got ignored .

"Meet me at the roof in 5 minutes ." And with that , their young sensei disappeared .

"Whaaaaat??? How are we supposed to get there in 5 minutes?" Naruto , of course , started whining . Sasuke Hn'nd and Sakura facepalmed . Y/N and Kurama being the only smart ones there , made their way out the door . Weirdly enough , nobody noticed them gone so as soon as they went out the door , they teleported .

Kakashi was just casually reading his porn until his Student came out of no where . He , of course , didn't except that and dropped his book . Y/N giggled at that and Kurama rolled his eyes .

"Aren't you the ANBU that gave me a piggyback ride to the Hokage?" Kakashi nodded and rubbed the back of his neck . "My name is Kakashi hatake ." Y/N nodded and smiled at him . "Nice to meet you kaka-sensei . I'm Y/N Uzumaki-Namikaze and this is Kurama ." Kakashi blushed at the nickname which nobody saw .

Y/N sat down in front of Kakashi with Kurama. They sat there in comfortable silence until the other 3 burst in .

"Y-Y/N ?! How did you get here so fast?!" Sakura was out of her Breath ,just like the other two . Y/N grinned at them . "we teleported ." Narutos and Sakuras jaw was wide open on the floor. Sasuke turned back into his Emo self and pretended like just didn't care .

"Can you guys just sit down?" Kakashi was obviously annoyed .

Naruto sat on the left side of Y/N and Sasuke on the right side of them. And Sakura sat next to Sasuke .

"So , why don't you introduce yourself." He already knew their names but still. "What do you mean Sensei?" Kakashi facepalmed . "Like your Names , your Hobbies and stuff like that." Sakura nodded . "Why don't you start then ? To show us how to do it?"

" I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...never really thought about it. My hobbies I have lots of hobbies."

They all sweat dropped . "He only told us his name" Sakura tried to whisper but failed.

"Now you blondie." Naruto grinned .

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I like cup ramen .But I like the ramen at Ichiraku that Iruka-sensei bought for me even more. I also like my twin, Y/N. I hate the three minutes that I have to wait after I put in the hot water. My hobby is to eat and compare different cup ramen! And my dream is to become the greatest Hokage! So that every villager has to Respect me!"

"Okay next . pinky your turn."

"Don't call me that!! Anyway my name is Haruno Sakura. I like... well, the person I like..." She glances at Sasuke , that is totally not ignoring her , and giggles "And my hobby is" She does it again "well, my dream is to..." She squeels . Sakura got two weird looks and two disgusted ones.

"And? What do you hate?"

"Naruto." She didn't have to think about that one hard. Poor Naruto.

"What about you?" Kakashi gestured to Sasuke .

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are many things that I hate, and there aren't a lot of things that I like. Also, I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave as just a dream. The revival of my clan, and to...kill a certain someone." Sasuke of course had to be un necessary dark. Y/N didn't really like the idea of him killing him.

"If you mean Itachi then , sorry, but that's not happening. Don't you even dare. " Y/N glared at Sasuke . Sasuke was very surprized, just like everyone there. but he glared back at them. "And what do you want to do against it?" Y/N glare became more dangerous.

In a blink of the eye , they were gone. Just to show up behind Sasuke with a Kunai knife to his neck in a second. Everyone was beyond shocked and their eyes widen .

Sasuke never would expect what he just heard.

"Sasuke please , please don't do it. I know you will regret it. And he's very important to me , so please, don't do it." Y/N whispered it into his ear so that nobody except Sasuke heard it. They also kept the same look so that they won't suspect anything.

Sasuke seemed to think about what they said and nodded . His eyes also softend a little when they asked him to not do it . (Damn this sounds as if Sasgay wanted to commit sewer slide XD) . Y/Ns look turned back to normal as they went to sit down.

"Can I introduce myself now?" Kakashi nodded.

My name is Uzumaki-Namikaze Y/N . I like my small family , my friends ,training,animals and Tsunade and jiraya. My dislikes are the villagers and mean people in general . My hobbies ae training , eating ramen with Naruto and cooking. My dream is to be honest , i don't know." Y/N smiled at them.

"I swear Y/N is the only normal one from them" Kakashi mumbled under his breath. To his luck, nobody has heard him.

"Your small Family?" Sakura looked at Y/N confused. Y/N looked at Sakura with the same confusion . "Yes? Naruto and Kurama are my Family? " She nodded.

"Thanks kit." Kurama chuckled .

Sakura and Naruto let out a startled noise and jumped from the ground. They totally forgot that Kurama was there .

Y/N started to laugh , Kakashi chuckled with Kurama and Sasuke smirked.

"I see you guys at training field seven at five am. Don't eat Breakfast. " And with that Kakashi disapeard and team seven and Kurama left .