chapter 1

The room filled with heavy breathings and moans of pain.

But for them these cries were totally worth it.

"Aaah..." she cried.

Her husband looked at her and even though he could not feel the physical pain that she felt, but seeing his love in such a miserable pain surely made his heart wrench.

"Come on my love, just a little while more." He encouraged his wife.

Her light brown eyes looked up and met his hazel ones that were filled with love and care but she did not miss the fear in them.

Mustering all the courage and energy she had left in her she pushed with all her force.

She took hold of his husband's hand for assurance and he instantly rubbed circles with his thumb on her hand to assure her of his presence.

This was the moment that were going to change their life forever and both of them were over the moon.

The fruit of their love were coming to life and they were estatic.

"One more push and your baby will be in your arms." The doctor encouraged her and taking a deep breath she pushed. And the room got filled with the cries of a newborn.

"It's a boy!"

The baby was placed on her chest and tears of happiness flowed immediately from the eyes of the new mother.

She carressed the baby's head and placed a light kiss.

Her husband placed his hands on the newborn's back and his heart filled with hapiness that it flowed from his eyes.

The nurse took the baby from them before the doctor announced.

"Ok, darling just a few more pushes your second baby will be with you."

Seeing her firstborn gave her a lot of energy to push as she was eager to see his twin.

As she pushed for one final time, the room got filled with another cry.

Again the baby was placed on her chest as they announced that it was a girl this time.

After she had had spent her sweet moment with her baby girl, they took her to run the tests and everything.

The husband was looking at his wife with awe and admiration.

He removed the strands of dark golden brown hair that were sticked to her sweaty face and tucked them behind her ears.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and she smiled weakly at him.

"Thank you so much, my love." He said and lowered his head for a kiss.

He placed his lips on her dry ones and kissed her gently.

The kiss was soft and was a way of the husband showing how grateful he was to her.

When they pulled away, he whispered "I love you so much."

She smiled and already half asleep answered "I love you too." Before letting sleep overcome her completely.

He looked at his wife sleeping form and sighed in content.

He could not be more happier. His wish has finally come true. He finally was a father of two angels.

He got up from the couch and walked to the two cribs. A smile made its way to his lips. The one that was closer to the mother was the second born, Angeliana Faith Argento. She was wearing a white onesie that had mommy's mini written on it and was wrapped up in a baby pink blanket. Next to her was the first born, Angelo Kai Argento who was wearing similar onesie but his was daddy's mini.

They were sleeping peacefully but if he had not read a hundred books about pregnancy and fatherhood, he would think that they were not going to disturb their mother soon but that is so not going to happen.

And as if Angeliana could read her father's mind she started to make small sounds that were soon turned into full on wailing.

He instantly picked the baby up and went to her mother who was waking up.

He gave her to his wife and she accepted her with a smile.

She pushed down the hospital gown and instantly the baby found her nipple and lached on it.

"My baby is hungry." He said in fascination.

Soon the second started crying and his dad went to attend him instantly.

He was as equally hungry as her sister.

After feeding Angeliana, he took her to make the baby burp and rocked her back to sleep again.

He did the same with the second one giving his baby mama some time to rest.

After feeding both her son and daughter, Myra Bianca Argento watched her husband rocking their son to sleep.

She chuckled as she remembered how eager he was to learn how to handle a baby.

He even took an online dad course to master his fatherhood skills.

Of course, she mentally facepalmed herself, Armando Enzo Argento was the empitome of perfection. Whatever he wants to do he made sure he was perfect on that task.

But this perfect greek looking god, blessed with literally everything chose her. Myra, the clumsy girl, with no family, no background whatsoever, the girl who was once abandoned with no roof on her head.

If they were to be compared, they were literally polar opposite. While he is someone with models like looks she is just an average looking girl. He is rich, once she did not have even a penny in her pockets. She is clumsy, he is a perfectionist. He has a cold character, she has a warm heart. He screams confidence, she is timid.

A few years ago, Myra did not even dared to dream to be with Armando.

But destiny surely had other plans.

Under the Argento's roof, Myra found the love of her life, a mother like mother in law, father in the form of father in law, an elder brother as brother in law and a best friend who happens to be her brother in law's wife.

Surely, she felt lucky and blessed.

《》《》《》《》《》

A/N

The first chapter is out!

How do you feel about it?

What do you think of Myrah and Armando?

Vote and comment