Chapter 1

Dawn's POV

"Honey you have to wake up or you're going to be late." Said my mom in amusement.

"So sleepy." I whined with my eyes still closed.

"Dawn, you can't disappoint Ally, she trusted you enough to suggest you to her employers." She chastised in her 'no nonsense' voice, making me feel guilty.

"You're right." I sighed as I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms to relieve the strain.

"Aren't I always?" Asked my mom jokingly, making me check chuckle with a nod.

"Okay, breakfast will be ready by the time you finish getting dressed." She said, giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking to the door and opening it. She turned to me and softly smiled at me before walking out of my room and closing the door behind me.

With a sigh, I got out of my warm and comfortable bed and trudged to my small, joint bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and did my morning toilet business before turning on the shower water. Yawning, I took off my nightdress and drew it in the hamper at the door before sticking my hand in the water to find it hot, just as I like it, so I jumped in.

I picked up my face wash and squeezed some onto my hand before closing it and putting it back. I rubbed my hands before rubbing it on every part of my face then I rinsed my hands and threw some water on my face to wash the face wash off.

I reached for my face cloth and put it in the running water to wet it, before twisting it and drying my face.

I hung it back on the shower door and pulled my second cloth off, squeezed some shower gel and washed the rest of my body.

~~~~~

With a sigh, I walked out of my shower and into the steamy bathroom.

I took my face lotion and squeezed some from the tube before spreading it over my hands and applying it to my dry face. I then opened my cherry blossoms scented lotion and squeezed some into my hands before applying some into my hands before rubbing my hands and applying it to to my body.

Seeing that I was finished applying my lotion, I closed the lid and pulled one towel from my towel hamper and wrapped the baby blue towel around my body.

Looking at myself in my mirror, I smiled at my slightly messy appearance. I have wavy, shoulder length, pitch black hair, chocolate brown eyes and naturally tan skin and I am short at 5'3 feet.

With a smile, I walked away from my mirror and walked into my bedroom to get dressed. I picked out a matching black set of underwear, an off the shoulder, long sleeved top, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of short, grey socks from my closet and quickly put them on.

Then I picked out a pair of black and white sneakers to go with my outfit and now all I need to do is my hair. Walking back to the bathroom, I took my hairbrush out of the wooden cabinet at the corner and walked to my mirror with it.

I quickly ran the brush through my hair a couple of times to smoothen the curls out and to get the knots out, making it basically smooth before moisturising it and running the brush through it again. Deciding to leave it untied, I put the brush back into the cabinet before walking to my neatly made bed and picking up my phone and bag.

With one last quick glance at myself, I walked out of my bedroom and walked to the kitchen.

"There you are, I was about to come and get you." Smiled my mom as I stepped into the kitchen.

"Mama, I only took an hour." I chuckled as I put my bag on the high chair before jumping onto the one next to it.

Chuckling she winked," I know," She placed my plate of waffles in front of me, making my stomach instantly grumble. "Eat away, Hon," She smirked, making me playfully stick my tongue out at her before squeezing some syrup onto my first waffle. She hummed making me look up at her," You look beautiful, Darling, but when don't you ever." She shrugged as she took the seat next to me.