Now is not a good time

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N: "If you told me earlier I would have never came to your room."

Jimin: "What are you talking about?"

Y/N: "You said you hate sharing the room with me and yet you did that thing a few minutes ago."

Jimin: "I just said that..."

Y/N: "Save it I'm leaving."

Jimin: "Wait Y/N I swear I didn't..."

Y/N: "Stop talking to me."

-She unlocked the door and just stormed out of my room leaving me there alone, again. She should have at least listened to what I had to say. They are all the same what did you expect? That she would be different. I just scoffed and left my room. I hope at least no one saw her, I don't want any more drama.

Lucas: "Hey have you seen Y/N?"

Jimin: "Do I look like I follow her around!?"

Lucas: "Dude chill I just asked you a question no need to yell at me."

-I can't stay in this house anymore I just need to be alone and away from everyone.

Y/N POV

-Why the hell did he kiss me if he was going to say that after? He knew I was in there then why would he say that? Does he mean it? Ugh I hate this. I burried my face into my pillow. But I sat up after I heard a knock on the door.

Lucas: "Hey little Angel are you okay? Your face looks puffy and red."

Y/N: "Something happened and I don't know what to do anymore."

Lucas: "Want to talk about it?"

-He sat next to me and I don't know why but it felt nice having someone who's not friends or enemies with Jimin be around me.

Y/N: "Jimin kissed me."

Lucas: "HE WHAT!?"

Y/N: "Keep your voice down."

Lucas: "He kissed you?"

Y/N: "Yeah and after that he said I should hide in the closet while he gets Tae to leave the room and then he said that he hates being roomates with me and I don't know why but it hurts my feelings."

Lucas: "But why were you in his room in the first place?"

Y/N: "Well..."

•••

Lucas: "Damn girl you had one hell of a night. So what now?"

Y/N: "I don't know sweetie, I just don't know. I don't think he meant that but he shouldn't have said that, there are many ways that he can just make him leave."

Lucas: "So while we were panicking this morning while searching for you, you were in his room?"

Y/N: "Will you drop it already!?"

Lucas: "Never. I need answers."

Y/N: "I just said every single thing that happened, what more could you possibly want to know?"