"Do you like her?"

Y/N POV

Hoseok: "You ready for a fun day?"

Y/N: "What do you have planned for today?"

-I finished school and Hoseok picked me up so we are on our way to God knows what he planned. We were in his car waiting for the green light to turn on. Out of nowhere, Jimin jumped into the car.

Y/N: "Jimin!? What are you doing here?"

Jimin: "Got bored, thought I could tag along if you don't mind."

Y/N: "I don't mind the more the merrier."

Hoseok: "Yeah, sure."

Jimin POV

Jimin: "Hey Tae where is Y/N?"

-We just finished class and I thought I could ask her to watch a movie with me since the other day I was an asshole.

Taehyung: "I think she went on her date with Hoseok."

-Shit! That's today!? I ran as fast as I could to see if they are still around here somewhere. I saw them together in a car, so I ran faster and I jumped in the back seat.

Y/N: "Jimin!? What are you doing here?"

Jimin: "Got bored, thought I could tag along if you don't mind."

-I just don't want you alone with him. He is a boy and I don't trust him at all.

Y/N: "I don't mind the more the merrier."

Hoseok: "Yeah, sure."

...

-Her friend took us out for lunch and we walked through the whole city. It was fun, but I still didn't like his company. But she made it bearable. We are on our way to a karaoke place so we can be alone and still have fun. It was clear as day that he wants her to be his girlfriend.

Y/N: "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom you guys go in."

-I didn't want to be alone in the room with him but I had no choice. I sat down and I noticed that he was looking at me the whole time, without saying a word.

Jimin: "What!?"

Hoseok: "It's obvious that I like her, I'm just waiting for my chance, but what's your deal?"

Jimin: "My deal?"

Hoseok: "I can compete with you, no problem there. I've known her my whole life, I know everything about her."

Jimin: "Yeah sure. Like she told you what happened."

-I said it as quiet as possible but I know he heard me. It was a small room but he heard it for sure.

Hoseok: "What?"

Jimin: "Nothing."

Hoseok: "Do you like her?"

Jimin: "I just care about her, I don't want her to leave."

Hoseok: "Then stop ruining my chance. I like her for a very long time and I don't tend to waste it anymore."

Jimin: "She can't go back with you."

Hoseok: "Her family is there and it's better for her there."

Jimin: "It's not better for her there, you just want her close so you don't have to worry about so many guy friends she has here!"

Hoseok: "She loves being there. The first day she was here she said she made two friends and a guy who isn't very nice, I guess that was you."

Jimin: "I changed."