"She is the most important person in my life"

Y/N: "I... I don't know what to do anymore Jimin. I can't watch you being all bloody and in bruises. None of my friends like you or trust you with m-"

Jimin: "ARE THEY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP OR ARE YOU? Because if you are bringing your friends to make a decision like this then you should go."

Y/N: "You don't have to yell at me all the time while we are fighting. You know I don't like that."

Jimin: "And I don't like that every single decision you make about us, about me, has to be discussed with your friends."

-He sat on the bed and he just leaned forward. His hands were on his knees and he was looking at the floor. I know this is wrong what I'm doing, but is it worth it? If I stay in this relationship with him he will only get hurt more and more.

Y/N: "Jimin..."

Jimin: "If you are planning on leaving, then you should just go. I wish I can say that I'm used to it, but I'm not. You know that I only loved you and my mom. And both of you left me."

-I walked over and I kneeled in front of him. Is he right? I mean my friends are a bit over protective of me. He didn't even look at me.

Y/N: "Do you really love me? You are not messing with me or doing that just to get me into bed."

-He finally looked up, his eyes being all red and puffy from crying. But he looked angry.

Jimin: "If I wanted to fuck somebody, I would have done it with CL a long time ago. But yes Y/N, I know it's hard for you to believe that I'm capable of loving, but I do love you."

Y/N: "Can you promise me one thing?"

Jimin: "I don't do promises."

Y/N: "Please?"

Jimin: "Depends on what you are about to ask me."

Y/N: "Will you stop getting into awkward situations? I don't think I can watch you kiss CL on accident anymore."

Jimin: "You know I would never do that to you. I already told her a hundred times, and if it pleases you I will do it a thousand more, if that's what it takes to make you stay."

Y/N: "I'm sorry about Lucas earlier. He just cares about me."

Jimin: "Why do you think I let him? It's because I care about you, and I know I deserved it. But CL and Hyunjin are bad news Y/N. Something is going on and I want you to stay as far away from them as possible."

-I kissed him. I was waiting so long to do that and I couldn't wait anymore. His lips were all puffy and soft. It didn't take him long to push me away. I was confused, but he just smiled at me.

Y/N: "What?"

Jimin: "We always fight, and then we kiss. It makes me want to fight with you more often."

Y/N: "You little shit."

-I punched him. It was true what he said but the timing is wrong. I laughed with him. I wiped his tears and kissed him one more time before standing up. There was a knock on the door so I went to see who it was.

Taehyung: "Hello Love."

Y/N: "Lucas, Tae, and Kook, what are you doing here?"

Jungkook: "I kinda heard that you were yelling at each other, sooo I called Tae and he said call Lucas, and here we are, checking on the two of you."

-I opened the door a little bit more so they could see Jimin. He was still a bit sad about what I said so he was rubbing his eyes.

Taehyung: "Did you make him cry?"

Y/N: "We kinda both cried, but he will be fine, I'll get him some ice cream, gummy bears and he will be better."

Lucas: "I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't want to do it, it made me mad and-"

Y/N: "I know Lu, but he is the one you should apologise to, not me. I get it I really do."

Taehyung: "I'll go get the ice cream, come on Jungkook."

Jungkook: "Why me? I didn't do anything wrong."

Taehyung: "Neither did I, let's go!"

Y/N: "Thank you guys."

-Jimin got up and he walked over to the bathroom. I know the last thing he wants is others seeing him like that.

Y/N: "Well you can wait on the couch."

Lucas: "Do you think it's okay if I stayed. I don't think Jimin is gonna like me being here."

Y/N: "You are my best friend and I want you to stay. You will apologise and it will be okay. Stop worrying so much about Jimin's opinion."

-The bathroom door opened and Jimin came out with his head held down. He didn't even look up for one second. I was sitting on the couch and Lucas was on the sofa next to it. Jimin walked over to me, he sat down on the couch and he put his head in the crook of my neck.

Y/N: "You don't need to hide your feeling here anymore Jimin. They know who you are."

Jimin: "I like it like this. They don't need to see everything."

Lucas: "Hey man, I'm sorry for what I did, I-"

Jimin: "I would have done the same. I don't need your apology."

Lucas: "So you admit what you did was wrong and that you cheated?"

Jimin: "You may be her best friend, but she is the most important person in my life. Nothing you say or do will ever change that. So spare me the accusations."

Y/N: "Enough both of you. I've had it with you figthing with every one of my friend. And Lucas stop picking a fight with him. I know you love me and I love you but you gotta trust me, and trust him, please."

Jungkook: "Should we come back later or?"

Y/N: "Maybe that's a good idea. I'm sorry guys but he needs some space."

Taehyung: "If he becomes to unbearable, you know where to find us."

Jungkook: "Yeah, I'll be in my room. Come if you need anything, anything at all."

Y/N: "Will do Kook. Thank you all."

-After they left I didn't even want to stand up. Jimin never left from where he was earlier and I couldn't move. But I wanted some ice cream and some gummy bears.

Y/N: "I need my ice cream, and the way you are acting, you do too."

Jimin: "Can I just lay next to you, please?"

Y/N: "Sure, I don't see why not."

-I stood up and walked over to the kitchen to get myself a spoon. Meanwhile Jimin only layed on the sofa and turned on the tv.

Jimin: "Spongebob is on the TV, wanna watch it?"

Y/N: "You don't even need to ask me that."

-I came back prepared my phone, my "dinner" and I sat down. Jimin placed his head on my lap and I could see he was tired. He doesn't like arguing, and he cried a lot today. He need the rest and I don't mind it. He looked like he was already sound asleep. I started to run my fingers through his hair not intentionally. And when I realized what I was doing I quickly removed my hand.

Jimin: "Mm... why did you stop? It helped me relax a bit."

-I smiled and continued doing it. After a few episodes of Spongebob, and my bowl of ice cream being empty, I heard little snores. I had to admit watching him sleep like that made me sleepy too. It didn't take me long to just fall asleep while sitting.