"What for?" I asked softly and I rubbed his arm gently.

"For spending our last day wonderfully here.." he said and I hum.

I didn't say anything, but I squeezes his hand softly.

I gave myself up to the only man I will ever love. He is the man I can't have. I will never ever regret.

He kisses my temple again and hugs me closer.

"I am your first, and I will be your only one." He whispered

I didn't said anything and I frowned, Yes Jimin you are my first, at the moment you are the only one, I couldn't imagine myself loving someone else after him, I feel like I will never ever recover over him.

After this day, tomorrow, our lives will go on our own.

"What's on your mind baby?" He asked

"I will start my work day after tomorrow," I told him and he kisses my shoulder with soft sigh.

"Do you really want to go and work in that company? you can work for my company Y/N.."

I shake my head and look at the changing sky in front of us.

"I don't want to, if I work on your company that means we will see each other often.."

He stopped caresses my waist and he looked at me. his full attention is on me.

"We will see each other even if you don't work for me." He said with finality. I tilted my head and I placed my hands over his shoulders and leaned in and kisses him softly.

"Give me the assurance that I want baby," he said. He sound as if he's challenging me.

I pouted my lips, and I just look down, I can't do that. I just leaned again and kisses him again.

"I want a relationship with you Y/N, that's the assurance that I want" He said and I sighed. I feel like this is life and death situation, a hundred dollar question.

"I told you Jimin.."

"Told me what? that you don't want me? that you hate me?" He asked and I sadly looked at him.

"You hate me yet you came for me, what are those moans for then? why are you kissing me right now?"

I sighed again in frustration and I looked at him and bit my lips before rolling my eyes.

"I, I will think about it.." I said and I think he is satisfied with my answer that he just pulled me closer to his again and hugged me tightly and whispered soft things against my ears and showers my shoulder and face with kisses.

"I'll make you happy every single day." he whispered and he kisses me on my neck up to my jaw to my ear. "I've missed you so fucking much baby" He said breathlessly.

The exhaustion came to the both of us that we decided to sleep early, We will leave early tomorrow so It's the best for us to sleep early. I need to slowly detach myself from him now no matter what I feel.

The boat that brought us here are already waiting on the shore, Jimin was walking ahead of me and I look at the rest house, I smiled as I tried to memorize it every single detail in this place.

I slowly followed Jimin and he helped me up to get in the boat, he sit beside me as he fixed my life vest, my eyes lingered at that small island as we started to sail away from the shore. Jimin wrapped his arm around me and I close my eyes.

Whatever happened in this place, It's all in my heart, I may not like the whole thing about this, but what happened is something i will never regret, I will have it treasured and held it close, I will bring the memories I had here with me.

We are parting ways back in Seoul Jimin.

—————————————————————

Hello!

I finally made an instagram accounts related about the stories I've been writing!

my instagram wattapad account is writer.glitterypjimin

where you all can freely follow me, I will post updates there too regarding the stories and stuffs! a platform where we can communicate if you have questions and other concerns regarding the fanfics i'm writing or will write in the future.