"You passed out, I cooked our lunch, I will bring it here since you missed lunch.." he said and I wrapped my arms around him tightly, I don't want him to go.

"I'm not hungry Jimin," I said softly and he brushed my hair with his fingers and I smile gently against his touch.

My heart hurts at the thought that tomorrow, I may never see him again and maybe it's the better. It's for the better.

He hugged me close to his body and I feel like the waves in the that has been ruling my life for years finally calmed down now that I am laying in his arms. It felt safe, it felt.... nice.

Jimin's thumb softly rub my waist as he places his chin over the top of my head and my forehead is directly on his neck and my lips are almost against his chest.

"If you're not sore i'll do you again" he whispered against my hair and that made me smack his arm and rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up, Jimin," I said with a light chuckle and he cupped my cheeks making me look at him, I bravely stare at his face now, I starer at him, trying to memorize his face again, I don't want to forget the face of the man that I love and I'll only love, probably.

We didn't say anything, we just look into each others eyes and he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me softly.

"Do you have any plans later baby?" he asked with soft yet low voice, I hum gently and lifted my hand and run my fingertip over his arm

"I'll probably swim later, after I shower.." I said and he nodded and hug me tightly again.

We stayed like that for 10 more minutes until I decided to stand up and took as shower since it's already 3:00 pm, I soaked myself in the warm water that filled the tub for good 25 minutes before washing up and wrapping the towel around my body and one around my hair. I walked inside and there's a tray on the bed and Jimin was sitting on the edge waiting for me.

"I brought a light snack incase you want to eat something other than full lunch meal," He said and I nodded and I grabbed my luggage and get one of the pair of bikini in the clothes Ms. Na packed for me and I went back to the bathroom again to wear it and wear a summer dress with the bikini underneath before going back to the room and joined Jimin in the bed and there are sandwich, juice and cake in the tray.

The morning is rough, with the argument I had with Jimin plus with what happened with us and I am hoping with our last night here, I hope we will never argue again, at least for remaining hours of the day.

After eating, Jimin and I walked in the kitchen and I helped him wash the dishes, everything is so light between us, it felt easy, it felt nice, I felt free, I forgot all my inhibitions and I can't believe that I'm actually wishing for this day to never end, I just want to wake up to his day over and over, in this lifetime.

Jimin and I are playful in the water, I let myself lose in the moment, this is the last, I should make the best of it. It is a nice time, teasing each other, fooling around, splashing water to one another, I like it so much, please god, please stop the time and let us be stuck is moment, please let me.

"Thank you Y/N," Jimin said when we are resting on the shore, I was sitting between his legs, his arms wrapped around my waist, caging me against his body and his chin hooked over my shoulder with the water soaking our feet's with the pristine blue waters with the setting sun in front of us.