Foreplay with Jimin

I'm walking on the school hallway, finding my bestfriend Jimin. Ughh where the hell did he go??

I can feel someone's following me.. It's like, there's no students out here.. I don't know why. Ohmy this is creepy.

I stopped from walking. But wrong move because I accidentally stopped at boy's locker room.. and someone pulled me in there.

"W-who are you?!" I shouted. I coudn't see him because he was wearing a mask. What the heck. what's happening?!

He pinned me on the wall, and removed his mask..

"JIMIN?!" I shouted.

"Yeah. It's me. Don't shout ok?"

"Why do you have to do that?! You scared me! Ugh."

"Because of this." with that, he landed his lips on mine. I tried to escape but he's too strong

"J-jimin n-o" I said, he took that chance to slid his tongue in. Making me moan. "Uhh.." he explored my body and slid down his hand in my undies. "You're soaking wet as fuck." he said and rub his hand on it.. "Uhh.. ohmygod Jimin.. fingers please.." he obeyed. He inserted two fingers, "F-fuck jimin uhh.." making me spread my legs wider, I unbuttoned his uniform and pants, I grabbed his hardened soldier, and gave him a handjob, while his fingers plays with my clit. We both cummed together, and he made me lie down on the floor,

He pulled my skirt down and spread my legs wide. He bit and licked his lower lip. He's turned on. I removed my upper uniform, making my breasts exposed. I played with it while spreading my legs wider infront of him. "Uhh. Jimin... fuck me.." I moaned waiting for him to fuck me. Yes I'm seducing him

He went down there and tongue fucked me. "Uuhh.. shit.." I cursed. He slid his tongue in, bit it, and sucked it, I arched my body because of the sensation he was giving me. He inserted his three fingers and slid it in and out.. "O-oppa.. harder.." he did what I said. he fingered and tongue fucked me until I exploded. I can feel his tongue moving, eating me down there.

He switched our position "It's your turn now." he said and smirked at me. I kissed him, and touched his dck, rubbing my wet clit to his balls, "Uhh! Hharder..." he said breathing heavily. I obeyed and he exploded. I suck his D and swallowed his sweetness. I sucked it up and down, I ate his balls and sucked it, making him groan heavily "F-fuck you.. uhh.. harder.." I did it, and he exploded again..

"Babe.. let's try 69." we did that position and he started licking my clit. It's dripping wet. I sucked his D again and together, we gave each other's pleasure.. "O-oppa.. I'm coming.. uhh" I said. "Let's go together.." And we both reached our climax.

I lied down beside him, and he gave me a kiss.

---

VOTES AND COMMENTS :)