Meeting the rest of the order

Hey there, sorry if you've been waiting along time for me to update. I've had a long week.
Please tell me if you want updates more often, or if you want me to add something to the story, so I can try and make everyone happy.
Right, here's the story

Few hours later. rose's POV
Will moans a painful moan in his sleep, I need to wake him up. I start shaking him.
"Wake up. WAKE UP." I say more forcefully. I can't get him awake. He starts shaking as tears roll down my checks. Then I whisper in a pleading tone.
"Please wake up. It's ok. We're together, no one has hurt us yet. Please wake up, please" I whisper over and over again while tears are rolling down my face. Eventually he starts to calm down. When he finally wakes up he pulls me into a tight hug.
"It's ok" I whisper "it wasn't real, it wasn't real" by then the tears were off my face. I would not cry in front of him.
"I know" He whispers back. We sit like that for awhile, tight in each other's Embrace.
"What time is it?" I ask Once we've both clam down. He get up, pulling me with him, and goes to the window. I'm surprised to see that the sun has risen a quart way in the sky.
"I'ld say that's it 8'O clock" says will looking at the sky.
"I better change then" I say and lengthen my my blond hair and change it to brown. I also change my eyes to blue, and tan my skin.
"How do I look?" I ask when I'm done.
"Like no one I know. If it weren't for the clothes, then I would have know idea who you are." He says a bit worried. I'm Wearing my normal clothes, black jeans and a red top the goes to my elbows with a black waist coat over the top and my black leather jacket and black converts.
"Don't worry. They will find out I'm a Metamorphmagus sooner or later, but I want to have fun while they don't know." I say and smile mischievously.
"Hey rose?" Will asks in cautioned tone
"Yes" I say in a worried tone, why was he being cautious.
"Do you think you could hear what's going on down stairs?" He asks still cautious.
"I think so" I say then frown. "You know you can come to me with things like that. Do you not like what I am?" I say trying and failing the keep the hurt out of my voice.
"No, no, no I will alway love you no matter what you are it's just, I didn't want to upset you" he say pulling me into his embrace.
"Why would it upset me?" I ask.
"Where not close to nature and where near power lines." He say then looks me in the eyes.
"Why would your think that I would not love you, even with what you are?" He says holding my gaze. I can't look away, his eyes won't let me. I can't lie to him, he would see it in my eyes.
"I keep having a night mare that your repulsed by me, then leave me on the floor crying" I say in truth. "I keep waiting for it to happen" I say in truth again but this time, tears threaten to my eyes.
"Rose, you know that would never happen, it will never happen" he says then kisses me passionately. It was like every time we kissed, like fireworks are going off all around us. When were done I get into a crouch and use eyolas to listen.

I hear Alastor talking
"The order of the Phoenix meeting is now in session. First topic, weird girl and her friend." I narrate to will as there talking.
"Yes Tonks" said Alastor.
"I think that girl is a Metamorphmagus" she says and everybody gasps.
"What makes you think that?" Asks a new voice, it was a women's voice.
"The way her eyes changed from blue to black when we were in house 13 and she shifted her body the hold more muscle to lift the boy." Said Tonks.
"I didn't see the muscle Change but the eyes were strange" said Remus
"Then it's settle we agree. She is one" said Tonks
"No, I think we should watch her a bit more closely before we come to that conclusion" said Alastor.
"Ok then, what about her being a werewolf" said Remus.
"But someone so young?" Asks the women's voice.
"Well it would explain the growling and the yellow eyes." Said Remus.
"But that could be that she a Metamorphmagus" said Tonks.
"No. I don't think you could fake distress like that. She was fine if we went near her, She only got like that when we got near her friend." Said Alastor.
"Well, she must really like this boy then." Said the women's voice.
"I heard her crying this morning" said a new males voice.
"What do you mean?" Asked Tonks.
"What I mean is that I heard the guy moaning like he was in pain and the girl crying and telling him to wake up" said the male voice.
"That's horrible" said the female voice.
"Yes it is" said Tonks.
"Are you sure that's what you heard sirius?" Asked Alastor.
"Yes" yes said the male voice that we now have a name to. Sirius.
"So we've come to the conclusion that the girl is a werewolf and might be a Metamorphmagus. And the boy has seen things so that his subconscious reacts physically" concludes Alastor. There were muted yeses though out the room.
"Who are these strange people?" asks Remus. To this know one had an answer. "Meet over" said Alastor after 20 seconds of quiet.
"Good, I'll get the kids down for breakfast" said the women's voice.
I snap back into reality. I look at will to see his face distressed.
"How about you sing for me?" I ask will. Because of his father he Has a brilliant voice. He's the best male singer in cabin 7.
"Only if you sing with me" he says then reaches into his back pack and pull out a guitar.
"How did you fit that in there?" I ask astonished.
"Lou Ellen from cabin 20 charmed my bag" he says smiling
"Cool, what els do you have in there" I said reaching my hand in the bag.
"Beside the point, will you sing with me or not?" He asks smiling at my rummaging to find out what's in the bag.
"Fine" I say giving up "what song do you want to sing"
"How about impossible" says Will, properly think of the time I sang that to him. He thought I was good.
"Alright" I say and he starts playing.