Lerning about the parents

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, school was a bit busy. Here the next chapter!

Rose's POV
I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I swore I would never cry again. I would not do that to will again. That was that first thing that went thought my head when will woke me up. I sat in his Embrace while he got out ambrosia and my red paste. I followed all the instructions he said with out concentrating that much, I was focusing on will's arms around me. Then every one started to leave but Remus. When we were locked in the room with Remus, will kept whispering things in my ear until I stopped shivering.
He kept saying
"Shhh it's ok, it's alright, we're not there, were together" over and over in my ear, calming me. Soon after I'd calmed down Remus came up to us, he summoned a chair in front of the bed and sat down.
"Now, please tell me what that was about, it was part of our deal" I faintly remember something about a deal.
"Well, I told you we've been though hell, and that we were in England on a brake from therapy. She was just having a nightmare, but it's alright now" said will not taking me out of his arms.

"Now Will, Rose, I'm going to ask some simple question that I need you to answer, is that ok?" Remus asks us. I nod, feeling wills eyes on me to see if I would comply. When he sees that I'm ok with it he then nods to.

Then the interrogation starts.
"What is both your full names?" Remus asks as a starting question. Will goes first.
"My full name is William Skylight" said will first, then he looks at me. I sigh.
"My full name is Rosella Shadowmoon" I say unwillingly. What if they recognise the last name? Remus raises his eyebrows at our names but says nothing.
"And your parents full names?" He asks continuing the interrogation. We wince at that.
"Parents are a touchy subject" says will looking away from me for the first time, but Remus just waits. Will sighs.
"My mother was Jasmine Skylight. She died because of cancer when I was 7. Ever since then I have been living at a camp for the Holidays and been going to a boarding school for the school months." He finished.
"My mother was lavender Shadowmoon, she died when I was 5 and I ran until met by... Mr. Brunner and he took me in at camp. I've been at camp since I was 5 and a half up." I say hoping he doesn't ask about fathers. But I had no such luck.
"What about your fathers?" Remus asks carefully.
"As you can see, we inherited our last names from our mothers. We don't know our fathers that well" say will warily, looking at me. I stare at Remus.
"I have no father except my adoptive father Mr. Brunner." I say bluntly.
Remus looks taken back, but continues after a while.
"How old are you?" He asks carefully, and I mean really carefully.
"Were both 16" I say in a tone that tells Remus that I'm not going to get angry anymore, you can relax.
"Ok, I have one more question for you. Do you work for 'you know who'?" He asks. I'm confused.
"No we don't know who, your going have to tell us" says will. I nod in agreement.
"Do you work for the dark lord?" Remus asks a little bit baffled.
"Dose he go by another name?" I ask. Remus hesitates
"Voldermort" he finally says. I can't help but stif a laugh.
"Sorry. I don't recognise moldywart, any other name? Like, what name was he born under?" I ask once I stop laughing. Remus looked plane out confused.
"Tom riddle" he said. I new that name
"I know that name and to answer your question earlier, no, we don't work for him" I say to Remus. Still looking confused, he then says
"I'm going to have to tell the others about what we just talked about" he said it warily to, probably because of me. I look at will, he nods and I look back at Remus.
"That's fine" I say. Them I remembered something as Remus got to the door.
"Wait before you go, to answer any other upcoming questions yes, I am a werewolf, but I was born not bitten, and yes I am a Metamorpha...something, look I can't pronounce it, just ask Tonks, I can do what she can." I say then he left.
"Well that was interesting" I say to will and smile, but he turns serious.
"Are you sure your going to be ok?" He ask warily.
"I'll be fine. I'm going to try and get more sleep" I say and we lie down on the bed together.
"If it looks or sounds like your having a nightmare I'll wake you up" say will stroking my hair.
"Your the best" I reply
"I love you" he whispers to me
"I love you more than anything" I reply and fall asleep with my head on will's chest and his arms rapped around me, while mine around him.

Thanks guys! Please comment with your ideas if you want them in the story and I'll do my best.
Thanks