The kidnapers

At the moment I have a lot of this story written down on pages, but I only update a little some it gives me time to write more because I struggle a little bit with putting my ideas on the page. So I would like to thank everyone who is still reading, and sorry if at one point I am slow on updating. That would mean that this has caught up with my writing. Now enough of this, on with the story.
Chapter 3 Williams POV
I reach out my hands just in time to catch rose.
I shouldn't have let her done that. I should have seen that hell hounds were following, but I didn't. I'm so stupid.
I pick up rose and take her to one of the house on the street. I noticed that there was no number 12 so I took her into number 13. All the houses in the street look empty. That's weird.

When I get the front door open I place her on a rug by the fire place and trickle some nectar down her throat. After a minuet her eyes flicker open.
"O my gods your awake" I say relieved
"Why wouldn't I be?" She asks in a joking tone. Good, shes back to her old self. I give her a square of ambrosia to eat. Then I get one for my self.
"Where are we?" Asks rose in a more serious tone.
"Sorry I couldn't read the street name" I say. I honestly didn't know where we were.
"It's ok. We should make our selfs a fire." Says rose as she get up and searches the house for flammable things.
"You know the funny thing" she says laughing nervously "this looks strangely familiar." Then her smile disappears. Seconds later there's a lot of loud foot steps coming our way...

Rose's POV
Me head snaps up. I know where we are. Were in number 13 grimland place. As soon as I here the foot steps coming our way I change my appearance. I change my short blond hair to long brown and change my eyes to blue. Me being a daughter of hades I have pale skin so I darken that to look tanned. I look at will apologetically, I want don't these people to recognise me now, not yet anyway.. People burst into the kitchen that we were in. At that time I realised that I didn't know these people so, that was good. or was it. They came in with there sticks held high. I change my bracelet into my bow and will gets his out as well. We weren't fast enough. They started to shoot spells at us.
Will went down, they shot him with a stunning spell. I rush over to him. The spell can't hurt be because I bear the curse of Achilles, there spells can't hurt me unless they hit the small of my back. I know it was the same as Percy's but it was the best place I could think of at the time. After I make sure my boyfriend is ok I turn my rage on the intruders. Look at them with a look of pure hatred, fear radiating off of me. Shadows start to cling to me. I turn my eyes back to black.
"What have you done?" I say I a deadly whisper. One of the guys, he had multiple scratches on his skin said in a soothing tone.
"Don't worry, he's ok. He's just stunned." He said and takes a step forward.
"We would like to ask some questions, please come with us" he said again and takes another step forward. One step to close. I get into a protective crouch over will and, still radiating fear, I growl. Turning my voice to that of my wolf self. The guy approaching me flinches back.
He try's again.
"We're not going to hurt you. Calm down, it's ok" he takes a step forward. I can't see how I going to get out of this, so I stop radiating fear. When I stop you could see everybody relaxing just a bit.
"It's ok" says a girl with bubble gum pink hair coming beside the man that has scratches all over his face.
"Will you come with us?" She says in a careful voice. I wait a moment before nodding my head.
"Right help me with the boy" says the man with cuts to a guy with a fake eye and scars all over his face.
"NO!" I scream. Then I say in a much calmer voice "I will take him" and go around to pick will up. Then I remember I'm still in the body I changed into so they did not recognise me. Now the problem is, it has none of my normal muscle, so I Change ever so slightly so that only someone like me could notice. I put my weapon away, I pick will up and then nod
"I'm ready" I say and they lead me our of this house and into another thought a wall. When we enter the kitchen of the other house it's brightly lit. I flinch. I look around me and see that the girl with bubble gum pink hair is staring at me. I look away not wanting to scare her. I also notice that there are a lot of people with red hair like my friends the Weasley twins. Then It hits me, there their sitting, right at the table. The twins. Sitting looking shocked at me, much like everyone else but there is more to there expression. I know they don't recognise me but the do recognise will. I glare at them to keep there mouth shut.

They lead us into a room at the bottom of the house. The basement.
The guy with the fake eye waved his stick and two chair appear in the middle of the room. I put will in one and sat down in the other, uttering my body again ever so slightly to show no muscle.
"What do you want?" I say in a calm voice, but I was far from calm.
"We want to know why you were in that house" says the guy with the scratches on his face.
"Could I know your names?" I say back dodging the question
"I'm Remus and this is Alastor" say the guy with the scratches and points the the guy with the fake eye. "And this is Tonks" he says pointing to the girl with the bubble gum pink hair.
"Now tell us why you were in that house!" Says Alastor aggressively. As he walks up to me. So I do the natural thing and growl.
"Hey, hey, hey, calm down, calm down" says Remus in a soothing tone. Then he turns to Alastor.
"Don't aggravate the girl. She might be scared." In truth I was. But I wasn't going to let it show. I can't help it but I start fidgeting. My ADHD is acting up.
"Stay still" says Alastor, coming at me once more to restrain me.
That's it this guy has come at me to many times. I get up again in a flash and get into a protective crouch in front of will and growl. I also go Back to radiating fear. Everyone in the room stiffened. I feel the shadows clinging to me again, my eyes are changing colour, to the colour yellow. And this isn't because of me being a Metamorphmagus, it's my wolf self coming to protect me. Remus recognises this and gets Alastor to back and then turns to me.
"Hey calm down, we're not going to hurt you, or your friend" he says soothingly. I tone down the fear just a bit. All this power I'm using is taking a lot of energy, but I'm not going to pass out, I won't let myself, not in this situation.
"Hey, calm down. It's alright. You seem tired, would you like to go to sleep then we will ask questions in to morning? Is that a deal?" He asks carefully.
I nod my head.
"Do you want to take your friend or do you want me to?" He asks still carefully.
"No, I will" I say and go to pick up will. Again I have to change my body to get more muscle to carrie him. I follow Remus up a few flights of stairs until he come to a room with a bed and a bathroom attached.
"Ok. Do you want this room or do you want your friend to have it?" Asks Tonks.
"what? NO! We stay together!" I yell and get into a protective position with will in my arms. Then I repeat in a much calmer voice
"We stay together" they give me a weird look, then Remus nods
"Ok, but no funny business" he say in a warning tone. I nod. I don't trust my voice. If they here one of us screaming because of a nightmare, I don't know what I will say.
"Thank you" I say and walk into the room and place will on the bed. I reach into his backpack that caries all of our supplies and pull out a sketch pad.
They still haven't left.
"Is there something you want?" I ask in a tone of annoyance
"Your going to have to turn in your weapons if you don't want a monitoring charm put on your room" says Alastor In a nicer voice then he used before, but still rather force full. I shrug
"Fair enough" I say and take off my bracelet and hand it to them.
"But your going to have to ask him" -I say point at will- "for his when he wakes up" there going to be shocked when they fine the bracelet on my wrist in the morning. And will give it to them every morning, as a joke. But I think only the twins will find it funny.
"Can we know your names?" Asks Tonks
"My names rose, but again, you will have to ask my friend for his name when he wakes up" I say and they nod.
"Has it wearied off yet. The stunning. Has it wearied off yet?" I ask getting worried now.
"It should start wearing off now. And if he's tired enough he will go straight to sleep"
"Thank you" I say and they shut the door and lock it from the out side. When there out of hearing range I get some nectar out and trickle some down will's throat. Then I take out a red paste and a teaspoon. I fill the teaspoon with the red paste and swallow then put the lid back on. Because I'm half vampire I need at least I cup of blood a month. The red paste is like a substitute. It's easier to spread the amount of blood I have over the month.
When I'm done I sit next to the bed with my back on the wall and change my body back to its original form. Short and choppy blond hair, pale skin and dark black eyes. I grab will's hand hoping it will keep the nightmares away.

Thanks for reading