Bad timing

I just want to warn you about some thing first. I do have a disability that will probably make my punctuation and spelling appalling, this is not an exude as I do have people check it over.
As I'm a very young writer, you may find that you have learnt things that I have not. I apologise. This is my first story so please don't be to hard. Thanks.

Chapter 1
I'm not going to make it, I'm just not. My eyes are yellow and my veins dark purple. How could I forget what to night is? How could I be so stupid to for get that tonight was a full moon? I'm running quickly now, out of my cabin and and out of camp, straight towards the woods that surround the camp. I would have to apologise to Chiron later. I wont hurt anyone in wolf form, I'm like a puppy, but people can get the wrong impression .

Just as I enter the wood I turn into a wolf. My senses heighten, I can see everything around me, I can smell everything around me, I can hear everything around me. Rosella the wolf I think then cringe, I hate people using my full name, rose is a lot better. I let my in-stinks take over, so it's a short night.
When I'm not a wolf I have blond hair, choppy and cut to the shoulder. I have dark dark eye that are black. And are sometime green. I can change my appearance for I am a Metamorphmagus

In the morning after I change back, I run to the big house for two reasons, 1) I need to apologise to Chiron. And 2) to see my boy friend. During the giant war Percy and Annabeth had fallen into Tartarus and were captured by Gaia. I don't know exactly what happened to them but I have a pretty good idea. They were tortured by the giants minions, it was there revenge for killing them and humiliating them. They were forced to go through endless pain and hear each other's screams. They escaped in the end, but that only made Gaia angry. She then went looking for new sacrifices. They happened to be me and my boyfriend Will. We were sucked into the ground by Gaia straight to Tartarus. I have lived a long time and have killed a lot of monsters. They all wanted revenge. They tortured me and will to the point of near insanity.
Apollo, being William's dad healed me and his son. He also healed Percy and Annabeth. The gods say they would have gone insane if they went though what Percy and Annabeth went though. The gods say they would have died if they went though what me and William went though. We escaped but It wasn't pretty. We were bloody and almost dead and will had just enough energy left to pray to his dad. On our way out we killed Gaia and all her minions. Me being a child of hades, I have the power to control the dead and shadows. To get out I summoned a lot of dead and used the shadows like knifes. It took a lot of energy and practically killed me. If it weren't for my jeans I would be dead.

I enter the big house to find that will is still sleeping but is tossing and turning with cold sweet down his face. Chiron is watching him with a worried look.
"I cant wake him up, i've tried loud noises, shaking him, and i'm about to try water." he says pointing to the cup in his hand.
"wait" i say and make my way over to him. I grab his hand gently and sit on the floor by him. he starts to calm down, he stops tossing and turning and his breathing steadies. slowly he opens his eyes.
"hey" i say in a soothing tone. "it ok, were here, were safe and most importantly, were together" i say and he smiles. know one knows what happened when we were captured. it was to hard to talk about.
"how's your leg?" he asks worriedly. when he said that i instantly new what he was dreaming about. He was dreaming about the time the gorgons held me down and broke my leg. they jumped up and down on it, I tried not to scream but it was very difficult. I hated to put him in pain like that, but I wasn't given a choice was I.
"It's fine" I say "I ran like an exited puppy last night" both Chiron and will new about me. They new I was a wolfblood, they also new I was part vampire, that's a dhampire, I'm also a muggle born wizard, so I have heightened senses. That's what made going though Tartarus so difficult for me. I could hear everything, see everything and smell everything. I could see the worst.
"Come on" I say. He gets up and holds my hand.
"Sorry" I say to Chiron. "I completely forgot. I wasn't thinking." Since we got back Annabeth has been aloud to sleep with percy in the Poseidon cabin and will has been aloud to sleep with me in the hades cabin. The hades cabin is not that scary. We keep the curtains open so the sun light comes though the windows, it basically silver in the cabin. Nico only come around a little bit. He prefers the underworld.
If it's a full moon then will sleeps in the big house.
"It's ok" says Chiron "it's understandable, now let's get to breakfast" he continues and gallops to the dining pavilion. We walk down hand in hand. We need each other more then food or water or life its self.
"I love you" I whisper to will, he stops and give me a hug
"And I will always love you" he says.

Now I know what your thinking. The child of Apollo and a child of hades, together. I do where a lot of black but I do mix it with bright colours. I am usually a pretty cheery person above what I've been though. Most people except that and, some even thought I was legend before they met me. I have been alive for 905 years. I can chose what age I want to be at any given moment. We continue walking, when we reached the dining pavilion we sit with percy and Annabeth at the Poseidon table. Before the giant war mr. D and Chiron turn a blind eye to me and percy sitting together at the same table because we were children of the big three and were alone, now they let Annabeth and will sit with us to because its to painful to be away from each other.

"Hey" says Annabeth as we sit down. I am left handed while Will is right, so I sit down on his left, my right hand holding his left, so we can still eat.
"Hi" I say back to them.
"How was your night cousin" asks percy. I don't know what to say to that. Only will and Chiron know what I am. Percy and Annabeth don't.
"It was...the usual." I say hoping to cover up my lack of being in a cabin.
"Well ok." Says Annabeth understanding what me and will go though every night.
"Hey, do you want to go somewhere later on?" I ask all of them. We often do group activities so we can stay together to support each other.
"Sorry, me and Annabeth had plans to visit my mum today. Your welcome to join us." Says percy trying to include me and will. I look at my boyfriend, he gives me an incurring look.
"Well I had something els in mind if that's ok" I look at will
"It fine" he says and gives me a peck on the lips.

After breakfast I walk up to Chiron and pitch my idea to him and will.
"So I was wondering if me and will could spend a few nights in England for a while?" I say to Chiron, asking for permission.
"Well I don't see why not I mean, you know people over there" says Chiron pondering in his head
"Well as long as your careful I don't see why not." He continued
"Thanks" I say excitedly and turn to will.
"Will, do you want to go to England for a few nights" I say smiling at him
"You know I was standing here the hole time right?" He says with a smile on his face.
"I know silly but I had to ask you formally" I say and roll my eyes in mock anoyment.
"Well I have to think about that you see, there's this girl I really like and she wanted to do something with me today..." He Trailed of. He said this all in a joking tone of voice. So naturally I hit him.
"Do you want to go or not" I say still smiling. Throughout all of this Chiron was watching with an amused expression.
"Why wouldn't I?" He asks laughing
"Alright let's go pack. Thanks Chiron, for everything" I say and grab wills hand. We go to cabin 13 to pack. All of wills stuff is in there because that's where he sleeps most of the time. Today is going to be a great day.

Thanks for reading, I hope to update soon