The meeting

Chapter 5 Rose's POV
Summoned into a dream, by Hades.
As I walk the familiar dark corridor into the throne room of the underworld, I think about what he'll want me to do now. I refuse to call Hades father. When I was 7 and I was calmed, I was delighted. I had a father and someone who would love me. But I soon found out that Hades does not love, and I thought to my self that if Hades did not love me, or be proud of me for who I am or what I did by the age of 5, then I would save myself the hurt and have no father. Hades is not my father, he is my lord, I may work for him, but he is not my father. Hades can not make me call him father the way he can make me call him lord, I have no father. Chiron may be an adoptive father, but even he is scared of me half the time. I was only welcome to stay at camp because I had no mother. No one wanted a Hades child around them. I have no friends. Every one was scared of me except percy, and that only because he was my cousin and thought he had to. The only person who tried to be friends with me was will. And I almost ruined it. I push him away thinking he was joking and would hurt me. But he kept trying and we became friends by the age of 9. We soon developed crushes on each other but refused to admit it happened even now that we're dating, before a year before we started.

When I stopped in front of Hades on his throne, I bowed.
"Lord" I say to be respectful.
"Rise" said Hades "Chiron has been asked by an old wizard, if some Demigod children could go and help at there school. The gods say they will send some if a new class was added. Greek mythology. He has agreed, there for we will be sending you and one other to the school. The one other will be decided by Chiron. I have excepted the quest for you and you will be attending a school for witch craft and wizardry for the year." He finishes
"You may leave" he says and I bow.

I wake up to fine I was still in will arms. He was awake but it looked like he had been sleeping. As soon as he saw my face we sat up.
"What happened? What did he say?" Asked will. He new I was with Hades.
"He's singed me up to go on a year long quest and I might be separated form you" I say my anger rising.
"Come on" he said and got up off the bed "if you don't do something active your anger will not go." Then I got off the bed as well. I changed my skull tattoo on my left wrist into my sword.
"It's about 10 AM so we shouldn't wake anyone" says will as he changes his sun tattoo into a sword he rarely uses. I take out my wand and cast a protection spell on will, just in case. Then I fight with will in a new found rage.
"He's not my father, it doesn't matter, just follow orders" I say half yelling half grunting. There are loud crashes around us. Tears start rolling down my face.
"He's not my father, it will be ok, it will be ok" I say. I say each word more and more desperately, until I fall on the ground in tears. Will raps his arms around me.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I say to will as I sob. I broke my promise.
"Shhh it's ok, it's ok. I need you to tell me exactly what he said" said will in a soothing voice.

Tonks POV earlier on in the morning.
When Remus came down, the yelling started. Everyone wanted to know what happened, why she was screaming, and why we couldn't wake her up.
He sat down and mad-eye called the meeting to order.
"Alright. I found out that she was having a nightmare. from what I gathered, these occur regularly. They have been through a lot but refused to tell me what, though they did tell me that they need therapy because of it. There in England for a brake, there American. They were being chased when rose past out, and sort shelter. Rose also said to clarify any uncertainties she is a werewolf, and a Metamorphmagus" he finished. We discussed this for a while. Trying to figure out what they went thought, if they were lying, if they were telling the truth, and what was chasing them.
"Remus, you never told us what there full names were" said Arthur.
Then, Dumbledore walled in.

"Now I have some news concerning Harry's safety this year at Hogwarts" he said. We all looked warily up at him.
"The ministry want to get rid of me, but they can't. So there sending a ministry official the work as the DADA professor. I fear that there not going to learn how to defend them selves, so I asked an old friend if they could send some people to pose as wizards to help protect the golden trio." He said. by the end he had his usual twinkle in his eye. Then something occurred to me.
"What do you mean but pose?" I ask.
"I mean that there not wizards, but are Demigods" when he said that people looked confused.
"That's impossible" said mad-eye.
"No it isn't. You see, there part Greek god. Greek mythology is very much real, and the gods are still alive today. Now I must tell you that one has been confirmed while the other haven't. The one that has been confirmed is a child of one of the big three, a hades child. Now she has been though a lot, so be careful. She will be here in a few day, the reason she could not be here sooner is because she is on a brake from therapy with her boy friend." Dumbledore said then paused. I paled a bit. That sounds like someone I know.
"Now she is the most powerful demigod in the last century, so don't get on her bad side. Don't ask questions about her family because it is a touchy subject as she refuse to think of her father as her father. Now I am allowed to warn you, she is a werewolf and a Metamorphmagus, but besides that I can not tell you." He paused again and you could see everyone pale at that.
"Umm sir. What's this confirmed demigods name?" I asked.
"Rosella Shadowmoon" said Dumbledore. After he said that Remus paled even more.
"Dumbledore, I think we have a problem" said Remus. Very distressed.
"What's wrong?" Asks Dumbledore confused.
"Well, we kidnaped her and her boyfriend, and now there upstairs, in a mentally stressed state, and properly angry because I was trying to find out about there family." Said Remus, very very fast.
"Oh" is all Dumbledore said in a very small voice.
"How are we going to tell her?" I ask in a small voice. After I said that we heard a scream of outrage.
"He's not my father, it doesn't matter, just follow orders" rose is half screaming half grunting as you hear clangs of metal.
"He's not my father, it will be ok, it will be ok" says rose, still with clangs of metal around them. Each word she says, she getting more and more desperate. Until it all just stops, and you can hear faint sobbing. Suddenly there was a shimmer above the table. The now cloud showed a centaur.
"Ah Albus" the centaur said. "I've come to tell you that the second person that I'm sending is William skylight. I have just heard that lord Hades just told rose what was happening but said that the second person is still undecided. She must be in a very bad mental state if she thinks that she will be split up from will. I must tell her at once. I just called to tell you that when I get hold of them I will send them straight there." He finished.
"No need Chiron. It has seemed that there has been a mix up and the order thought that they were dark wizards and kidnaped them from the house next to us. I was just wondering if you new the best way to tell them?" Asks Dumbledore to the centaur named Chiron.
"Ah, well. That's a sticky situation. As long as she's with will and some one she knows and trust tells her then you should be fine" said Chiron with fear in his eyes that he's trying to hide. Then he had an idea.
"Wait, she has friends in the wizarding world, Some of the only friends she's got. If you could contact them than the would be better" said the old centaur. Who could these friends be?
"It depends who they are?" Said Dumbledore.
"Well the people she's closest to in the wizarding world would be Fred and gorge Weasley, then Severus" said Chiron. Wait the twins? How could she know the twins. Speaking of the devil must make them show because in apparate the twins.
"You called?" Said the Weasley twins
"You could have told us you knew them!" Exclaimed Molly.
"Well we didn't know it was them until last night. Well, we recognised will when they first came in, but not rose. Actually, well, they came to see us earlier that day to intrudes will" they said quickly.
"Were you guys listening the hole time?" I ask
"Maybe" they say and look at the floor.
"So you know what you have to do?" Asks mad eye.
"What! What if she hurts them?!? What if they die!?!" Molly yells
"Mum, you don't know her like we do. When we first met, she was being chased, by other wizards. This was a few years ago, we were younger and so was she. When she lost them she passed out. When we saw her running she had brown eyes and long orange hair, but when she passed out she got short blond hair and black eyes. We took her into an alleyway until she woke up, but she woke up screaming" they said in grave voices. "Ever since then we have been friends. She has visited very two months for the 2 last years. But there was a point where she didn't come. All of the last 6 months she didn't come. We have known her for two years now and we know she gets nightmares, we know that she gets chased, and we know that she hates to talk about family. I think she won't hurt us" say the twins. We all look at Dumbledore.
"You let her in the castle?" Asked mad-eye
"Well, she has been to school there before" says Dumbledore. We all look at him.
"Alright then, I will call Severus and you to can go tell her what's happing, and bring the back pack" says Dumbledore and the twins walk out. You could still hear sobbing coming from upstairs as well as 'I'm sorry I'm sorry' coming from rose.

Thanks for reading, if you have anything you want in the story, leave a comment!