Mall part ✌✌

King pov:

Once we got to my house me, Chris, Malik and Ray went and got dressed while the girls were down stairs and Joey and Hakeem was in the game room. So are out fits were:

Joey: Black Pants, red diamond crew neck, red vans,and red and Black braclet.

Hakeem: camo cargo shorts, black and white shirt black diamond hat, huf socks, gold chain, Black and white convers.

Me: Dark blue jeans, dope hat, gray dope crew neck, red yellow green jordans.

Chris:Black and white lion shirt,gray jeans, black hat, black and white convers, black watch.

Malik: gray crew neck, black jogers, red vans.

Ray:Blue jeans, blueish grayish v-neck, black and blue Jordan's, gray bennie.

After we was dressed we went down staris and every one got in a car. Me and Queen in her car. Joey, Brianna, Hakeem,Bianca in Brianna car. Chris, Malik and Ray, Brooklyn ,Raven, and Mya in my truck. We made are way to Dave and Busters. When we go there we got a big booth so that it would fit all of us. When the waitress came up it look like she was about to rape me and the other boys. But the girls wasn't paying attention they were talking about something.

Welcome to Dave and Busters what would you like to drink she said looking at us.

Me: Sprite

Ray: water

Chris: 7up

Malik: Pepsi

Joey:root beer

Hakeem: Sprite

Then we looked at the girls since they wasnt listen.

Aye what y'all want to drink? I asked them

Queen: pink lemonade

Brianna: regular  lemonade

Bianca: raspberry lemonade

Raven: peach lemonade

Brooklyn : strawberry lemonade

Mya : cherry lemonade

Damn all that lemonaid I didn't think they made that many kinds. What ever the waitress said and walked away. The girls looked at her than at each other and just bust out laughing. After she came back with the drinks. Buts what's funny was that all the guys napkins had the same number on them. So we called her back and asked for clean napkins. The girls started laughing at her face because she looked so mad. But when she said shut up because y'all ain't nothing but hoes. The girl stopped laughing looked at her and laughed again.

Queen: we hoes but you gave yo number to six dudes at the same time and they gave it right back but we the hoes.

Raven: girl if you don't take yo two dollar weave having ass on some where and get us a new waiter

Brooklyn : Yea don't No body got time for yo breath but if you want I think I got some gum

Brianna: I got some tic tac

Bianca: and I got ice breaks

Mya: Oh and I have breath strips if you need it.

Then they all gave her some stuff and she walked away. After 5 min a male waiter came up.

I'm sorry about her she a hoe and my name Chris he said looking at all of us.

Oh my girl I love your shirt he said looking at Queen.

I got it at Rue 21 she said

OK Well I might go with my boyfriend after and go get a shirt like that; Oh Well what would you like to eat he said

Queen: cheese burger and fries

Me: I'll have the same

Raven: chicken strips

Ray: me to

Brooklyn : chicken rings

Chris : me to

Mya: hot wings

Malik: me to

Brianna: pasta

Joey: I'll have the same

Bianca: I'll have spaghetti And meat balls

Hakeem: me too

OK Well damn that's a lot but any way I'll be back with more people.

OK I said

After we ate and played some games like fruit ninja, cut the rope, pool and some more games. Then we left and went back to Queen house so that her,Joey, Hakeem could get clothes and Brianna, Bianca,Raven, Brooklyn ,Mya can get they bag because I guess they are going to spend the night at my house with me and the boys because all the boys going to the trap and the girls are going some were.