carnival~part ✌

Queen POV

there stood my ex-bestfiend  and my ex-boyfriend.

Queen- Trey? Amber?

Trey- Aailyah how you been

Queen- good im here with my date King; King this is my ex-bestfiend  and my ex-boyfriend Trey and Amber

King- *Head nod*

Amber- Aailyah we're both so sorry and

... and I want you to be in ours child life if yo- GCO

Queen- wait hold up you mean to tell me that you to had a kid as in together?

They both said yes

Queen- well we're going to go so bye

After that I grabbed Kings hand and walked away from both of them.

King- hey don't let them get to you just focus on me and our date ,OK

Queen- OK Yea  and I gave him a kiss

Me and King played some more games and we got bracelets that say king and queen on them. After the date King took me a hill top were he had a picnic set up with food and music playing

Queen- aww this is so corny but cute and I like it

King- so I see you got jokes?

Queen- nahh but fr thank you

King- no problem now give me a kiss baby

Queen- OK

After that we drove back to my apartment we were still in the car when I crawled in his lap so that my legs were on both sides of him and kissed him. It started getting hot in the car so we got out and went my apartment.

( there will be sexull content next so if you don't like don't read)

Soon as the door closed he had me up on the wall still kissing me. Soon we started walking up stairs to my room,still kissing.

We walked in he put me on the and crawled on top of me we started taking each other clothes off after my panties are off he started fingering me. Then he replaced he fingers with his mouth and let me tell you his head game was on point. I was moan so loud I think my neighbors know his name. I flip us over and start rubbing his long dick. It was so long and thick that it took both hands after a while I sat down on him and started bouncing up and down I even turned around with him still in side and started twerking on him. I was flipped over on to my hands and knees and he started pounding my pussy long deep hard strokes soon I was on my back and he started kissing and stroking in and put of me. We screamed each other names so loud while we cumed.

Queen- I think we should go take a shower?

King- Yea come on

He help me up and we had round to in the shower. After getting out he ran to his car and grabbed some shorts and boxers. I was putting my under clothes on and he threw me a black v-neck.

Queen- what's this for?

King- so you can put it on

Queen- OK well can you pick me up I asked with a puppy dog face

King- Yea I got you baby he chuckled

Soon with both fell asleep with his arm around me and my back pressed up against his front.