It's You

Queen POV:

After getting home I cleaned up and decide to make me some thing to eat so i made me sonme orange chinken with white rice. Sitting in front of the tv I got a text. From King

*text mode*

King: sup Ma

Queen: nun cooling hbu

King: oh well im chilling with my crew..... you should come through.

Queen: yea sure just give me the address

King:1624 lord st

Queen: ok im on my way

King: bye

Queen: bye

*text mode over*

Now i got to go put some clothes on. Going up stairs i put on a pair of black joggers and a red V-neck. Putting my hair in a messy bun i threw on my fire red fours. Grabbing my phone i grab my keys and drove to the house. Pulling up I got out and sat on the hood of the car and texted king to come out.

*text mode*

Queen: I'm here..come out

King:ok

*text mode over *

Soon as he text ed that he walked out . He had on red jogers and a black v-neck with some fire red fours. I know this boy ain't trying to copy my outfit.

King: so i see you trying to be like me

Queen:umm no u stalking me ... creep

King: but nah ma fr doe you smoke?

Queen: Yea but i don't smoke reggie

King:good cause we only got loud so come on for you get us shot

On that note I hoped down and followed him in.When I gett in i see the Three boy who was gathered around my car and I see a girl siting on a couch by her self and let me tell you she had on a hot pink crop top that stopped under her boobs that said Bad Bitch in black, some to little black high wasted shorts that look like panties; her weave was long blond and looked like she got it from Family Dollar. I said Hi to the boys and hi to the girl. she said Ho under her breath like i can't hear her. i turned aroud so fast i thought I was going to get whiplash.

Queen: what you say ?

Girl: i said you a ho

Queen: oh I'm a Ho but you over there by yo self like they ain't trying to catch a STD but yet I'm a Ho.

Girl: Yup that's what I called you

Queen:If you ain't going to do nun i suggest you shut the fuck up

Girl:Im not scared of you

Queen; well if you feel foggy then leap you ol loose tity bitch

The boy were dying when I said that and jest that made her mad because she had the nerves to slap me across the face. At that point every thing and everyone stopped. I punched her so hard in the face i think I broke her jaw.

Queen: If you ever put yo hands on me im a murk you (murk =shoot)

Then she spit blood on my Jays. I looked down then look at her. I grab my gold 9mm and shot her dead in between her eyes. Bitch don't know who she messing with. My dad took me every weekend to the gun range and my mom taght me how to kill any one with anything. They were real G's. But the Jordan jod was just a cover up. Turn arond to face the boys they jaw was on the floor and Chris had the weed in his hands. So I took it from him and Sat by King smoked.

Queen: What are yall looking at

The Boys and King: .....

Queen: So what yall thouht she was going to live after that shit ? and King could you have some one come and clean that shit up the smell is getting on my nerves.

After i said that i Giggled and smoked some more make shapes with It. I look up and they still ani't move so i Called my Parents cleaning crew and told them to do it. While Cleaning i walked in the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and some grapes. When I turn around all the boys were there looking at me.