King & boys

King POV:

I'm in love!

The Boys:

O

M

G!!!!!!

King POV:

I can't believe she just shot that girl. Its not like she was anything to any of us. But damn Queen just went straight hood on her. As we watch Queen swat at the counter eating some grapes. I walk over to her. She just sitting there like she didn't just kill someone. I total need to wife her. I was about to ask her on a date but I remember my guys are there so they got to leave.

King: aye y'all can got to go I have to ask Queen something.

Malik: y'all thinking what I'm thinking?

Chris, Malik, and Ray : strip club here we come!!!!

After the say that they leave, I turn to Queen.

King: hey Queen can I ask you something?

Queen: you just did but yea go ahead.

King: umm I was.... Well wondering if you like to go on a date with me to the caravel? I mean if you want you don't have to g.... I was cut off by her kissing me. When she pulled back I just sat there. Shocked but I heard her giggle.

Queen: Yes king I'll go on a date with you.... When?

King: umm how about tomorrow?

Queen: OK well I have to go I have to go.... So bye

She got up kissed my cheek and left. I ran out side grab her arm and pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips. The pulled back before she got a chance to responded.

King: bye see you tomorrow

She was so red I chuckled a little and kissed her cheek.

Queen: Yea see you tomorrow... Bye

And with that she left and I went back in the house. Man her cleaners work fast. But how does she have cleaners. I'll have to ask her tomorrow.