Chapter Five: The Roar of Evil.

Start from the beginning

"What is those little lights on our planet Ezekiel?" Makini asked.

"I don't know Makini but here another thing I needed you to see." Ezekiel moves the background all the way to Jupiter. "this planet right here is the largest in the solar system, it is also the protects of Earth from comets." Ezekiel turns back time to when a few dozen comets were heading for earth. but were stopped destroyed by Jupiter. "years ago, a few dozen comets were heading straight for earth but do to Jupiter's gravity it attracted the comets to it and destroyed it." Ezekiel stomps his staff down bringing the background back to normal.

"Wow, Ezekiel, that was cool." Makini said.

Ezekiel stops and starts to feel cold air from outside the tree. thunder starts to rumble.

"Makini, there is a storm approaching."

They climb out of the tree and see that the sun is raising and the sunlight is shinning on the edge of the storm.

Back to Kion and Rani, Rani wakes up feeling cold air from the entrance of her tree. She wakes up Kion letting him know their is a storm approaching. They walk outside only to see lightning striking down causing a loud boom, it hasn't started raining where it lightning struck so the fire started to spread and the wind is making it worse. Anga flies down.

"Kion, fire, by the trees." Anga said, Ullu flies down too.

"Kion, Rani, Ajax and his pride are back and running through the mountain pass." Ullu said.

"We need to get to Ajax, We just have to let the rain deal with the fire." Kion ordered.

"Ullu get the rest to help us with Ajax we just have to stop him before he comes any closer." Rani ordered

Kion, Rani, and Anga runs and flies to Ajax and his pride, Ajax has already made through the mountain pass.

"That's far enough Ajax, turn back and leave." both Kion and Rani ordered. It starts to rain heavily.

"Leave, ha I just got here, Attack." Ajax said, Ajax and his pride attacks Kion and Rani. The rest of the night pride and the lion guard comes out and help. even though it is pretty much mid morning, It is almost dark as night. Kion pounces on Rawr. Fuli and Azaad distracts one of the lions. Bunga runs around also distracting one of the lions. Kion looks at Rani and sees that Ajax has pinned down Rani.

"Rani" Kion said running towards her. "Ajax" Kion yelled as he pinned him. "Get out of here." Ajax pushes Kion off, "behind me now." Ajax said. Ajax's pride gets behind Ajax, Kion also tells his team to get behind him. "Ajax, you know what I can do, get out now before I use the roar." Kion warned.

"Oh Kion Kion, the king of the Tree of Life, once this is over then I will rule the Tree of Life." Ajax said. "No you won't Ajax, get out." Kion uses the roar but little did he know there is a surprise coming, Ajax roared at Kion, Kion's and Ajax's roar collides head on and explodes causing a huge shock wave to go all over the Tree of Life and everyone felt it, Ezekiel felt it the most and started running towards the battle. The shock wave was so powerful, Even animals in the Pridelands could feel it. The shock wave knocked Kion and his team back but mostly Kion and pushing him a tree hard knocking him out. Ajax was pushed back too but not as much.