"Its Nothing"

Darcy

"Darcy! Come look at this top! It's perfect for you!" My bestfriend Lux called from behind the clothes rack.

We where currently in Forever 21 and I was about to start crying cause I just wanted to go home. My legs where killing me for gods sake!

"Yeah that's adorable, Lux. Can we please just go now?" I groaned.

I haven't seen him today and I'm relieved. Maybe he's through with me.

"Fine. But your getting this top." She frowned at me.

I went to wait on her at Starbucks while she checked out.

She came up behind me and tapped me making me flinch because I thought, " It's him Darcy, he's finally going to kill you!"

"Oh my god, Lux! Don't do that you about made me piss myself!" I quickly inhaled and exhaled until I was better.

"What's got you so worked up?" She asked me.

I turned away from her, getting our drinks.

"It's nothing." I lie.

I could never tell her about him. He would find out. He sees everything.

"Whatever. Don't look now but there's a hottie at 12 o'clock and he's looking right at us." Lux giggled, and chills rushed through my spine.

I knew exactly who it was.
I can't deny it either though. He is a hottie, but he's also a stalker and he scares me.
He's watching me.
Just when I thought I was free.