Alex

Darcy

I could see it in his face as I pulled away from him that he doubted what I had told him.
I couldn't do anything though because I had seen Lux being groped by a guy near the wall when I tripped. As her bestfriend, it is my duty and girl code that I helped her out. I knew that even though I was completely drunk.

"She said stop." I grab the guys arm and push him off. I don't know why she would tell him no, besides the fact that she just isn't in the mood. His beautiful brown hair and blue eyes. He's no Jack, but I could definitely see Lux being with him.

The guy rolls his eyes and walks away, leaving Lux and I standing near the exit.

"Who was that?" I ask which takes longer with my constant slurring.

"His name is Alex. Nobody important." She frowns and tries to walk away.

"Nobody important? He was trying to get with you. Obviously he's somebody." I push her arm.

"Look can we just forget about it? Thanks for helping, but I really just want to be alone right now."
She looks me in the eyes, and there was an obvious tear trailing down her cheek.

"Look I get that this is touchy subject for you, but just remember it's your birthday. Try to have fun. Come find me when you're ready to have some fun." With that I walked away from her allowing her to be alone.

I wonder what happened, also I wonder why she hasn't told me.

I head back over to where Jack and I where previously standing, only to find that he was no longer there. And the longer I looked, I noticed he was no longer here.

(A/N: PHOTO IS LUX AND ALEX)