Lux's Eighteenth Birthday

Darcy

I hadn't seen Jack in about three days. I got a text after we had arrived home from Lux saying that her eighteenth was coming up and was having a little party with only a few friends.

I thought for a second and went for it.

To Luxie: Why didn't you tell me that guy at the mall wasn't a stalker and that he was actually my friend?

My eyebrows furrowed. We never keep things from each other.

From Luxie: Oh. I'm sorry about that, love. Jack asked us not to tell you. After the accident, the doctor said that with your case, the amnesia should wear off on its own. He said we could show you things that might trigger something. As long as we didn't just tell you a bunch of stuff at once. Don't think I did it to mess with you. Jack asked. He said it was best for you and I agreed cause I was worried about you.

I feel a small smirk etch across my lips.

To Luxie: Woah. That's deep bro. I understand. I'll be at your house at 5.

I send the text still wondering to myself...
I know Jack is my friend, but so is Lux. Why would they tell Jack all that stuff and not her?

That's when it hit me.

The feelings of love rushing back through my head.

I remember. For real this time.

A/N: ILY GUYS SORRY FOR A LONG TIME NO UPDATE. IVE BEEN WAITING TO UPDATE UNTIL BATTLE SCARS HITS 100K AND ITS AT 99.83 SO YEAH HERES THIS! EXPECT A LONGER UPDATE NEXT TIME ILY BTW I SEE DARCY AS MAGGIE DURANN AND LUX AS AMANDA STEELE.