Remember

Darcy

"Thank you for coming with me Darc."

"Why do you call me Darc? You don't even know me Jack." I say and look at him with confusion plain in my eyes. He grips the steering wheel, continuing to drive.

"Darcy. Just because you don't rem- know me doesn't mean I don't know you."

"Why would I remember you? That's what you where going to say right, just because I don't remember you. How would I I've only seen you when you've been stalking me."

He looks down at the wheel, an for some reason he looks sad, hurt even.

"You wouldn't. It was an accident. I just want to show you something tonight Darcy."

Well now I feel bad for jumping at him like that. Oops.
What does he want to show me?

_

Jack

That was so close. What I had let it slip? They told me not to say anything, keep it vague if anything. I just can't come out and say it because then she would freak out. I just want her. I want her so bad. I'm in love with Darcy Todd and I don't know if I keep pretending.

(A/N: if ur reading this ur to late lolz jk.im not drake. Okay WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING OMG WHAT PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOUR THEORIES ARE! ily guys so much thanks for reading it means a lot and I love you all. It make me smile when I see you guys comment that you like this story and stuff. Have a great day and remember your beautiful.<3)