'The off brand x-men' (lol) oc

Name: Marilee Yard

Gender: Female

Age: 25

Sexuality: straight

Looks:

Face calm: Gal Gadot

Personality: smart, feisty, outgoing, stubborn, sarcastic, loyal, curious, strong willed

Background: Marilee unlike the others who were raise at the Umbrella Academy. She was raise by her loving mother. She soon discover that she had the ability plant life at the age of 16. Luckily, she live on a farm that was far away from town, so she was able to learn how to control her abilities. Marilee was unfortunately born blind and she learn how to her gift for sight. Then she turned 20 years old, she joined the army in the bomb finding squad. She was apart of that squad for 5 years, then she retired from the army. She move into the very city that the Umbrella Academy was in.

Story: Marilee walks into the alleyway and she saw Ben's aura. She started to talk which surprise Ben to say the. Klaus was pass out drunk at the time. She hang out around them ever since and she opened a small book shop with her pet fox, Rodger.

Story (Season 2): (Haven't finish the season yet)

Powers: yes, she can use her power over nature to see auras. She can make different kind of vines appear. She has the ability move plants to her will, but she will have to sleep afterwards.

Likes: Rodger, Martial Arts, reading, talking to Ben, making sure that Klaus doesn't get into too much trouble, exploring , nature walks, knives

Dislikes: LGBTQ+ haters, sexist, dark places, snakes, spiders, rude people

Relationship:

Luther- They get along okay. But Luther treats her like glass and Marilee hates it.

Diego- Marilee and Diego bond over their love of knife throwing. They have a pretty tight bond, but not as tight of bond as she has with Klaus and Ben. They have throwing knifes contests a lot.

Allyson- Marilee and her don't talk each other all that much. Honestly, Marilee doesn't like her that much

Klaus- Marilee adores him. He can always make her laugh until her sides hurt. She loves as a dorky, weird brother figure. She goes to him if she needs to talk to anyone. Klaus goes to her to talk about his past and the spirits that are bother him.

Ben- Marilee likes Ben, but she keeps it to herself. Because she thinks that it wouldn't work out because he is a ghost. They spend a lot of time together and Marilee became very good at reading body language because she can't actually hear him. That's Klaus department.

Five- Five is her brother and fellow book lover. You can find Five in her bookshop most of the time. Because he likes to have talks with her about random theories.

Vanya- Marilee doesn't talk to her much because she is too busy trying stop Klaus from doing something stupid.

Love Interest: Ben

Enemies: Hazel, Cha-Cha, others

Common things she said

"Yes, I am blind that doesn't can kick your a**"

"I am not made of glass. I was a bomb finder in the army for 5 d**** years"

"Haha, funny...Klaus doesn't need a handler, but an army of therapist. I am neither of those thing. He is the only thing standing in the way of me, pushing your head so far up your butt that you can see the inside of your stomach. So shut the h*ll up."