Jujustu Kaisen oc

Name: Motoyo Nagoshi

Age: 17

Sexuality: straight 

Gender: it's compilated 

Pronouns: She/her most of the time he/him sometimes 

Species: curse human 

Appearance: 

male form he has the same color eyes

Powers/abilities: this basically 

Weaknesses: When Motoyo is female, she can mainly yang powers

Weaknesses: When Motoyo is female, she can mainly yang powers. She tends to get mean and negative after uses her curse energy. Her curse powers tend to weaker when she is in the light. She can use the Yin, but only when she really needs to, because she pass out after to. When Motoyo is male. He can mainly use yin powers. He tends to act like ADHD person on crack. His curse power tend to be weaker in the darkness. He can the Yang, but only when there it's the only way. Because he gets sick after using it. 

Domain Expansion: Balance World, If you give them enough time to use it. They will take you to the area that half night is cover in darkness and the other half is fill with light. Basically you will be battling two people (the female half of Motoyo and half male of Motoyo) and they use their powers to their fullest because they are in their element. 

Personality: (Female): smart, loyal, sarcastic, understanding, obilivous to somethings, Spiritual (Male) : basically Gojo's personality, but a little bit water down 

Love Interest: Toge Inumaki, Megumi Fushiguro 

Background: Motoyo had a normal childhood until her curse started to show up, when she was 5 years.  The first new moon that came since her curse start she transform into a male. Her mother instead of dealing with it and she lock Motoyo up. She didn't even poor young Motoyo was going on. Weeks later of keeping Motoyo in her room, Mai, Motoyo's mother realize that this was going to cycle was going to happen Motoyo's whole life, she tried to kill Motoyo. Motoyo got a small scar on her hip from it.  Moto, her father came back from a long mission and he found out what his wife did. He got into a huge fight with her and divorce her. He move away from her. Motoyo had to go through a lot of therapy until she was okay. At the age of 15, she began to fight curses on her own, because she didn't like what they did to people. Two year later, he at the time was fight hard curse, when Gojo found him.