Another HP oc

Name: Malia Greenhorn 

DOB: Feb 4

Age: 15

Family: 

Mary Winston (mother) - alive 

Liam Greenhorn (father)- alive 

Looks: 

Sexual Orientation: Bi, but she lean towards guys more 

Medical Problems/Mental Disabilities: none 

House: Gryffindor 

Patroneus: Hippogriff

Boggart: becoming a death eater 

Pet: 

Loki 

Loki 

Backstory:  Malia had a normal pureblood childhood going to fancy parties , getting spoiled. Although, her mother taught her to be kind to others and tried to make many friends as she could. Malia's world changed when she was 9 because she found that her father was a death eater and tried to kill them. Lucky, her mother and her escaped to England were her grandparents use to live and they left their house to her mother. Malia and her mother live then on . Until, Malia was 12 and she got her letter to Hogwarts . Where she finally feel like she belong with her best friends Luna and the Weasley Twins. 

Alliances: Dumbledore's Army (later), Order (later) 

Crush: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy , or Luna Lovegood (It really depends on the rp)

Phrases: 

"So what if my friends are purebloods that don't care if they are and muggle born. Because they are human beings, Draco. So respect them as such." 

"What? You didn't think and a girl could your butt. Guess what they can."  

"Ah! That's called Karma, you bloody idiot. I just may have helped it out with it." 

Extra Info: 

-She is a metamorphmagus 

-Her favorite Professor is Professor McGonagall