One Piece oc

Name: Yumi D. (she doesn't know her last name) 

Age: 21

Gender: Female 

Appearance:

Pirate 

Pirate crew: She hasn't join one yet 

Devil Fruit: She doesn't have one yet. But she plans on taking Gura Gura no Mi away from Blackbeard

Haki: She has all of them but she has to work on armor haki a lot (I know spell it wrong)

Race: Half giant 

Crush: Zoro 

Background: Yumi grow up in a very small village that was cut off from the world and it's events. Her mother train her in Martial Arts and how to use spears. But she had a happy childhood, none the less. She love to learn everything and anything. She didn't know who her father, but she ask about him. Her mother got cross with her and said "she wasn't going to talk about that man. He wasn't a good person for her to meet. When she hit 9 year old, she started to grow taller than all the children in her village. They started to fear her. Finally, she hit 16 year old, she stop growing and her height was at the impressive height of 8'9. She left her village in the middle of the night, because she knew that her mother would never let her go. She want to explore the world and see what was out there. Maybe even find out who her father is. She quickly got a bounty on her head. That was due to the fact that she took out whole fleet of marines, because they were taking fishman children. From that forward, she was known as Demonic Angel with a bounty of 196,000,000. She still doesn't know who her father to this very day, but she has made a bunch of friend. She currently looking for a crew to that who like her for who she is.