"It's not funny you dweeps! " I huffed as my face turned red as a tomato. Or as your romper last night, my subconscious taunted as I replayed everything in my head. Ryan, Cameron, the drinks, the bed...

It was then that I realized that I was clean, and I shifted slightly to notice that I was wearing a tampon.

"Whi-which one of you-"

"That would be me" Alex announced, which made me slightly more comfortable. "I wasn't smart when I let Riley stay with you alone given the circumstances " He smirked at that before continuing."So I came home right after and got you sorted out"

"You couldn't have used one of my pads?!" I cringed, feeling slightly uncomfortable that he used a tampon instead. Cameron too looked uncomfortable, but I'm sure it was because of the awkward conversation.

"I don't know how to use those" He defended. "And in my defense I only saw the plug ones"

I groaned and rested my head on the island again. Could this even get any worse?

"Come on Jamie. It's not like I haven't been in there befo-"

Yep I spoke too soon.

"Okay! I'm gonna get ready for work" I quickly stated and jumped up before scurrying away.

My shift at the library wasn't for another hour and it was only fifteen minutes away, but I had to get out of there. I didn't even give Cameron another glance.

I took as much time as possible to get ready before I returned to the living room where Alex and Cameron were watching a game. Hopefully the whole 'I almost slept with a stranger but my period stopped us' phase was over.

"Why are you still here? Are you guys even friends?" My question was directed at Cameron, but instead of being offended he just beamed.

"We talk. And I'm taking you to work" I quickly looked to Alex who was still watching the game, not even sparing me a glance.

"Why don't you take me like usual Alex? " I asked with a edge in my voice that told him to get up.

"I got this urgent thing to do. Riley offered to take you" He replied instantly as if he knew I would've asked. But whatever that was so urgent didn't look urgent at all, since he was glued to the couch.

"Ready? " Cameron asked. My eyes flashed back to Alex as he just waved, still not taking his eyes off the screen. I had a mini panic attack just thinking about being in a car with Cameron and the awkward tension.

"Have a great day babe! I'll pick you up later"

"Don't you babe me you little-"

Cameron caught me before I could launch myself at my victim. Despite my protests, he lifted me and brought me to the elevator before setting me back on my feet. I adjusted my hair and smoothed my dress before crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly.

It's not that I didn't want to travel with him, but I was still very very embarrassed. A car ride with him wasn't what I needed.

"So are you not gonna talk to me? " He asked lowly.

"I have nothing to talk about"

"I have a lot to talk about " He said with a playful hint to his tone. My temper was heating up, but I tried really hard not to let it show.

"I'm not in the mood for your teasing Cameron" I gritted out as calm as I could.

"Oh no I'm not gonna tease you, Ruby"

My face scrunched into confusion as I faced him. "My name isn't Rub-ooooh"

Realization hit me, and I had to try extra hard to keep my temper at bay as he snickered away like Muttley.