Chapter 2

I woke up with a pounding in my head and I noticed that I was in my room. My vision was blurry for a few seconds, but when it cleared, I saw some aspirin and water on my nightstand.

Before I could take them, an uneasy feeling swamped my stomach, causing my feet to hastily bring me to the bathroom where I emptied my stomach contents. I groaned as I got up from my knees and brushed the nasty taste of morning breath and vomit from my mouth. One glance in the mirror had me cringing at my own appearance.

I looked awful.

Since Alex was use to all of my looks, I quickly took two pills and headed to the kitchen for food.

"I feel like someone ran me over with their monster truck" I mumbled as I rested my head on the island in the kitchen, barely opening my eyes.

I heard chuckles from two people, and I quickly whipped my head in the direction of the sounds, regretting it instantly when my head throbbed again.

"Goodmorning sunshine" A new but familiar voice said to me teasingly. I quickly met eyes with our visitor, seeing Cameron Riley himself. I glanced at Alex in confusion, silently asking what was he doing here.

"Surprised to see me? " He asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Uh yea. What are you doing here? "

"I brought you home" He shrugged casually.

I raked my mind for the events of last night, but apart from talking to Cameron in the kitchen, I didn't remember much.

"Why would you bring me home? Where was Alex?" I asked in confusion as I tried to recall what happened.

Alex tried to hide his grin as he bit into an apple. "Oh I was there. I gave him permission to bring you home, given the circumstances because I wasn't quite ready to go home as yet"

"What circumstances? "

My heart pounded at my chest as I thought about the possibilities. I can be a really dumb drunk. I think the universe was doing me a favour by not letting me remember how I might've embarrassed myself.

"You don't remember, don't you? " Cameron asked, seeming to be enjoying this way too much. I slowly shook my head as I waited for him to answer.

"Well after we went to the room I -"

"What room? " I cut him off, panicking.

"After you demanded that I sleep with you -"

"I did no such thing! " I semi screamed in protest.

I didn't! Right?

"You did" he answered my internal question. "You demanded that I sleep with you and when I tried to talk some reasoning into you, you went to another dude"

I threw my head in my hands, trying to hide my embarrassment. I couldn't believe I did that. It made me afraid to hear the rest.

"So-so we slept together? "

"Oh dear no. We couldn't get to" he smirked and took a sip of his coffee, watching me carefully.

"What do you mean? " My eyes darted between the two of them, begging to put me out of my misery.

"Nature had other plans" He simply said.

And that's when it all came rushing back. Everything that happened after we left the kitchen to the moment I passed out came back to memory.

It made me actually wish someone ran me over with their monster truck. I never seemed to learn to put limits on my drinking, and look where it got me.

They must've read my expression correctly since they shared a look before busting out in another fit of laughter. Bimbos.